Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Walking Dead 2-16-14 (#TheWalkingDead)

Okay I am loving the walking dead writers tonight although I have always loved them, but they have taken this series to a entire different level. There is so many twist and turns to how everyone made it out that I never seen coming and to put the icing on the cake, they brought Carroll back, oh yeah I was so glad to see Carroll and she showed up at the perfect time of course. Oh and what about the baby, how many of you saw Tyreese ending up with the baby. I personally though Glenn and the baby were on the bus but was I ever wrong. I was a little disappointed that they did not tune back into Rick and Carl meeting face to face with Michonne but I quickly got over it when Beth and Daryl showed up on the screen and I realized they were going to show us what happen to everyone once leaving the prison, great idea. I am so glad that they brought Carroll back into the group of a friendly basis, without Tyreese knowledge of what she did, Carroll has always been a great part of the group and I am so glad she is back to help with some of the future challenges I see the group facing, especially after Glenn and the other girl ran into this almost military para group who watch them fight of the walkers by themselves I guess as a test to see if they could fight. Watching upcoming episodes seems like the new villain will be this military group, apparently they are up to no good, as usual of course. Why can't these human beings just get along, oh then we would not have such a great show to watch or have the pleasure of guessing which one of these great actors will be killed off in up coming episodes. Anyway I am definitely watching as millions of others, I do feel for the other shows who have choose the same time slot as the walking dead, what were they thinking? My future wish, to be a writer for a day on the walking dead, only if.

No comments:

Post a Comment