Monday, February 17, 2014

Basketball Wives LA 2-17-14 (#BBWLA)

Okay I am watching basketball wives of LA return and I have to say I was really excited at the anticipation of the return of this show, especially since love and hip hop was off for the season. But as soon as the show came on the first question that popped into my head was where is Gloria and where is Laura? Now  I know the last time this show ended at the reunion it was a whole lot of mess going on and some of it was behind Gloria saying that if it was not for her there would not be a show, bad mistake I thought on her part, although it was really true. I liked Gloria and Laura on the show and I am sadly disappointed that they are no longer on the show. The entire show is beginning to be on a negative side for me because someone has decided that Jackie is the matriot of this show and why is this. Jackie is a joke to me and the last time this show had a season the reason it went haywire if you ask me is because Jackie screwed in up trying to be a twenty year old in a fifty year old body, and yes you read it right, her body looks fifty plus to me, my personal opinion people. As I watch this show return I see most of the new girls joining the show all being friends of Jackie and Jackie is trying to be this well spoken woman, who is understand of everyone ideas and opinion, can anyone say horse manure because I can spell it. By no means am I buying the Jackie the good witch act because I have never seen anything good about this woman before, and why is a woman who can not really get a real relationship with her own daughters worrying about other people daughters. Here me producers of Basketball Wives LA, I do not care how much new women you added, bringing Jackie back was a bad idea. I was glad to see Draya back because this young woman brings it, as for Malaysia for me she could have been cut out because she does not really want any drama, no fun at all she is rather boring, although her new friend seems to be bringing a little spice to the show. Lets talk of these new girls, there is Brittish who in my opinion is in that fairy tale world of her relationship right now. She says when she meet her man he was a whore and they have been through that phase of their life and everything is perfect for her now because they are so in love and is about to be married. So are you thinking what I am thinking, it is all cake and ice cream until that honeymoon is over because there will be a chapter two to this relationship which has just started.  Brandi who is a friend of Malaysia is a cancer survivor and had a rather sad story but don't let this woman fool you she is a firecracker and then some, she do not mind asking a person a very personal question, although you could take this as someone who will ask you to your fact instead of talking behind your back. Sundy was one of those woman that I did not know how to take at all, other than she revel something very private details of her life and the others wanted to know of it, really awkward but she handle it well. Now She Media although I am glad you brought the show back and you have added some very interesting ladies, I am still in disagreement of you getting rid of Gloria and Laura and keeping Jackie and Malaysia, can you possibly flip flop this set. It is not a slam dump in my persona opinion as some say with Jackie still in the ram, especially since this woman is older and her husband has not played in a while, so why is she still trying to hand around these young girls, be around women your own age and talk about the joys of your grandchildren. Sorry I know it sounds sexiest and it is, she keeps talking of having repaired her relationship with her daughters now she should get off the show and work on it like she really means it.

No comments:

Post a Comment