Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Haves and The Have Nots 2-18-14 (#havesandhavenots)

We all know Tyler Perry can act, he is funny as h-e double hockey sticks, but when it comes to writing this man has taken it too an entire different level. I love all of Tyler Perry shows but after him doing this night time soap opera called the Have and the Have Not, I found myself falling back into love with soaps again. When daytime soaps began dwelling, like most people I got away from it and into reality shows. Now I have found reality shows being a bit on, shall I see shady side, all about money and how much money they can make from just being the rear end of a donkey. So for Mr. Perry to decide that he would write a night time soap opera, brings me back to a time when the night time Soap show use to come on and Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman. I know some of you are wondering what are these shows. These were night time soap operas that made you laugh of just gave you that little enjoyment from watching it. I for one am glad Tyler Perry is doing this show because it is bringing back some great memories. What is really great about this show is all the terrific actors they have on it. This people do not just act, they as we in say can perform. Although most people will say the character of Candace carry this show, I would not say this because every time you turn around each character has a stunning part that shows you what all these actors are made of. I am looking for all these actors to win awards for their character roles. If you have not seen this show I advise you to do so and soon, I think there is only two episodes left for the season. Believe you me you will be hooked after watching one time and you will see why I am so excited about this night time soap opera, I am almost thinking they should go to daytime, but I don't want that because then I would have to record every episode. But maybe Tyler and Opera could put the reruns of this show on in the daytime, this would be great. I don't want the show to go off for the season I want it to stay on year round like the other soap opera, because this is by far my favorite. Keep up the good writing Tyler Perry, we are watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment