Sunday, February 9, 2014

Couples Therapy 2-6-14 (#CouplesTherapy)

I am behind on my shows and is just catching up with couples therapy from the past week. What I can say is that it was all about Farrah and her fakeness again. I am becoming less and less of a fan of Dr. Jenn Berman and the reason being because of her defense of Farrah. She supposedly had a secret conversation with Farrah with no cameras of microphone, this was because Farrah is saying because she sign this contract she can not talk about everything like she needs to, so again I ask why the hell is this young girl in a couples therapy group because Dr. Derman can cry all she wants and tell us that Farrah belongs in this group therapy as she states, I still thought it was couples therapy, more than anyone because of her suppose it real problems that the doctor is making sound worse then anyone else's but again we are no suppose to know what these problems are. So all these couples are lead to believe that Farrah has real issues and they basically do what I call apologize to her, I know what a joke right, and everything is suppose to be alright. So what does Farrah do after the therapy this little fake a**, because this is what she is to me, she is faking the funk, no real man and until this so called invisible man shows up because I saw future episode where some man comes out the blue, she comes out of therapy and said she feels much better and everything is off her shoulder and she does not care anymore what anyone says to her. Now Ghostface ask her so she is all clear with her feelings and she said yes, he said I have to give it to Farrah she says F everyone, she will do her. In my own translation, Farrah is saying that she fooled Dr. Berman with her supposedly, woe is me act and now that she got the doctor on her side she could care less what the rest of the group thinks, because she will make her money because she will remain in the house and on the show according to Dr. Berman. I do not know if Dr. Berman is keeping Farrah for ratings or she is really this dumb to buy this young girl acting scenes. Everything about Farrah is fake and she is always playing the victim and she acts as if everything anyone do is against her, this is almost like when you take those assessment test and they ask you if you think the world is against you, I can see this idiot marking yes, victim does not become her, she looks ugly playing it, I am sorry guys but this young girl is so phony and I am not a friend of phony. Now as for Ghostface, he is truly a person who shows us what happen with men when they want their cakes and eat it too. Men have been what we phrase as dogs for years and it was a reason this phrase becomes them. Men are just greedy and I swear as they get older it gets worse, believe it or not. I sorry that Kelsey is getting hurt in the process because if Ghostface have two women now that he is willing to show us that means there is more that we will not see. If you ask me Kelsey I will say drop your losses while you can, I know you put your heart into it but the quicker you drop him the quicker you can move on and meet that man God has for your. You will be surprised how God can move someone out your life to move someone in much greater. Don't fall for Ghostface simple lies,  he is a man with no real direction and will almost certainly end up alone with no real love in his life as he gets older, so let him choose that dark corner he is headed for and you continue on to walk in that light ahead, good luck. We really did not get to hear much from the other couples except from some opinions in the couples therapy because everyone was taken with Ghostface and his admission to having another woman in the picture, I even seen John Gosselin smiling about this one, but that is okay because John has his problems as well and her name is Kate. Wait until John's girlfriend Liz decides to start tackling the problem of John issues with Kate, it will be interesting. I wonder if they can get Kate to come to a session with John and Liz, yeah I know what am I  thinking. Intense week what else can happen, because Farrah continuing to make an idiot of the entire house and counselors.

No comments:

Post a Comment