Sunday, February 16, 2014

90 Day Fiance 2-16-14 (#90dayfiance)

I am watching 90 day fiancé and some the couples are very close to getting married. First at the alter is Kirlyam and Alan, now this girl seems to genuinely loves Alan but I am still not to sure about Alan and his real reason for doing this. Their wedding was quick and simple, which nothing is wrong with that at all, but this girl is still so young to be marrying and this still worries me. It was funny to hear Kirlyam be questioned about her sexual tension with Alan, especially since this will be her first time, she was so cute and said she is not sure what to do, but listening to Alan who is twenty nine, neither does he. Alan a virgin, now this wedding night will be interesting, what do they say the blind leading he blind, I am sorry but I do not see this marriage lasting, especially if Kirlyam sleeps with someone else who does know what he is doing. Now for as for Aya and Louis that ex-wife is something else and she is always staying in the two of them business but I must say that Louis ex-wife on tonight show did give some good advice to Aya and she did make Aya feel comfortable by telling her that she knew how it was to be with Louis and his homebody ways. I am not sure if Aziza and Mike will make it, there is just to much things that are unsure as to what direction they are really going in ad Aziza is so hard to read so you do not know what she is thinking. Paola and Russ the two couple that I thought would make it out of all the couples are really having some real issues. Paola wants so much of Russ time and Russ has a job that he has to travel and this is not at all making Paola happy because she says it is interfering with their wedding plans, Paola is truly a spoil brat and Russ has something on his hands with this girl. If you ask me of any of the potential brides that is mostly likely to step out, I would say Paola because when Russ is not around to play Paola will step away, yes I see this happening and I am wondering if Russ is having thoughts of distrust leaving this woman alone because she is something else. Well the finale is next week and we get to see who will and will not make that real commitment, although we know that Kirlyam and Alan has already made this jump, now what about the sexual part of their relationship, it will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment