Friday, February 14, 2014

Growing sensation future Gospel Singers

I usually don't promote many things but I have watched a family that is friends on my facebook posts videos of there sons of the last few years singing as they do in their church. These boys have been singing since they were little together and now I would say they almost have there act together. They know when to just let the other sing, when to chime in and how to move to their own beat, they are so cute, especially having watched them over the years. I got to see them sing as they eat ice cream, and do other cute things all at the same time, this is just priceless. Take a look and tell me what you think.  Young Gospel Singers on the rise or what?




https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-3-Dread-Heads/308082205080













No comments:

Post a Comment