Thursday, February 6, 2014

Love & Hip Hop NY Reunion (#LHHNY) Part 1

Did anyone see the part 1 of Love and Hip Hop New York reunion hosted by Monique. Okay this show started off heated up Rich Dollars and Erica Mena trying to explain their relationship and oh yeah Cyn was sitting on the coach beside Erica as well. What makes this situation so messy is that we do not know the real relationship between Erica Men and Rich Dollars because all we hear when they get together is hollering back and forth between the two but Monique said there is love going on in these arguments and one of the other cast member holler from the coach in the studio that there relationship is not over. So where does this leave poor Cyn, of course this woman feels left out she does not know where she belongs in her and Erica's relationship, especially after Rich admitted he still loves Erica Mena. I for one in my own personally opinion thinks that Erica should stick with Cyn who has stuck with her the entire time they been together, but Cyn was visibly upset as she had to listen to Rich and Erica almost admit that they still have feelings for one another. Now one of the most confusing relationships for me was Tahiry and Joe Budden, I thought these two were still friends and there was no hard feelings, but man there was some tension going on that was above my head. Tahiry and Joe got to arguing and I am not sure why other then Joe Budden being seriously embarrassed about Tahiry turning down his proposal in front of millions. In my personal opinion Tahiry did what she had to do what was right for her and rather or not that she hurt Joe Budden in the mix does not matter as this man has hurt her over the years by sleeping with other women. I think Joe was hurt especially when he was quick to say that he can get any woman that he want at anytime and Tahiry has him mistaken, so all this came from him saying that she did not have him at his lowest. Now this entire conversation went over my head and Tahiry said she always had Joe's back and his  mother who was in the audience knew this, I wished mama had spoke on it. Okay we got to see Mr. Peter Gunz who is still that egoistical man that still to this day believe he can have both woman. Peter Gunz had the nerve to tell Monique with his wife on one side and Tara on the other that he married Amina because he love her, what a blow to Ms. Tara and then he will later admit on Part 11, because you know this did not end right, there is a part 11 and Peter will say that he would not have married Amina if he knew how much Tara loved him, all I could say in my mind is bullshit. Peter Gunz thinks he is smart, he is trying to keep both women on a short leach in which he can just pull them back in when need, he is the ultimate, a-hole. I have never seen a man that thought he was bigger than God when he has no real ounce of human ethics what so ever, if you want to know what a walking talking dog looks like, look at Peter Gun. So we got next week to see the outrageous act of Erica Mena and Rich, Gunz over the hill player bit and learn more of the situation between Joe Budden and Tahiry. This beef with Nye and Erica Mena is confusing to me because the two women are so much a like but can not get along. I did think Nye was suppose to be a cast member of the show and wondered why she was not shown more and thought maybe I was wrong, but they did say that Nye was a cast member, why she did not have air time I do not know. With that being said why did Rasheda, I think that is her name have so much of a part of the show, the woman is useless if you ask me and she could learn a thing or two from Tahiry and she has the nerve to tell Tahiry she can not keep a man, I would like to meet hers, I can only imagine. I am loving every bit I hope to hear more gossip and of course we have to remember that Amina will be pulling out the pregnancy test on Mr. Gunz, yes he has another baby on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment