Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Biggest Loser Winner Rachel Frederickson

I keep seeing news and watching shows like Wendy Williams talk of this biggest loser Rachel Frederickson weight loss, now for one I am a biggest loser fan and have watch the show from the beginning. One of the thing I like about the show the most is that the trainers really teach the contestant how to lose the weight naturally and they really care. I myself am what I consider a plus size person and know what it means to go back and forth on weight loss. There was one time when I began losing the weight and it felt so good that I continue to over exercise and stay completely away from anything sweet. My family were all joking on me and made statements that I could go back to eating, but the thing was for me that I started out as a very petite and underweight person I did not gain the weight until I began having children. I am only 4'11 and I should be a very small framed person and it would fit me fine, you would not know that I was a big person who had lost so much weight because of my height. But for some like Rachel Frederickson who is 5'4, she is underweight at 105lbs and it told on her at the biggest loser reunion. I have to say when this women came out in her dress all I could think of was skeleton, that is who she reminded me of. Her face was not of a healthy size, it look as if it fell off and her legs were just boney. Now I heard Rachel talk to a radio station and she said maybe she got a little over carried with the reduction of her calories and her work out, but me for one is not buying it. Watching this show over the years I have heard some contestant carry on about how they could really use the money, could not us all, but the bad thing about this is some of them once they leave the biggest loser house and you can not monitor them you have no idea what they are doing to be that biggest loser and if you as me this was Rachel case. I think Rachel did a little extra to be the biggest loser and it was not just cutting back on calories or over exercising. What Rachel has done is something me and my husband always questioned was it possible to happen because we watch one year where this one finalist kept saying he really have some bills that need paying off and he just had to win this money. The contestant main focus was on winning the money and he talked nothing of his weight loss. Now look at Tumi who was not a finalist but she lost 175bs, this women really had that to lose and she looks healthy with her weight loss, so you know it was done right. I am just as anxious as anyone to get the weight off because every time I put it on it is like I am living in someone else's body, it is not at all a picnic, but I know I have to do it right and that means eating right and exercising and not doing all these popping of the pill or getting things done to clean me out, or skipping meals. Your body has to have a certain amount of calories to burn off fat and although I know Rachel said she cut back her calories, it is hard to believe that she cut it back as much as she did and exercise as much as she claim and still manage to have something to burn off. If your body feels as though you are starving it, it will store fat and you will not burn the calories needed like you want either, so excuse me if I am a little leery of her explanation. I like Wendy Williams, now that the show is over and she has won the money, she will be gaining some of this weight back and if she still does not have her personally life in order she may gain more than a little back. But good luck to you Rachel, make sure to be true to yourself, forget everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment