Tuesday, February 25, 2014

90 Day Fiance 2-23-14 (#90DayFiance)

Okay it happen on Sunday night it was unsure if any of these brides would get married and it almost seemed sketchy for some of them, well at least it seemed that way to us. Now we all know that Alan and Kirlyam were the first two to get hitched and I must say although the way their wedding went down was cute, it was still something very strange on the part of Alan. I have to admit that I like Kirlyam very much, she is a very vibrant young lady who is just learning her way around and really has true feeling for Alan, does Alan feel the same, I am unsure of this. All I know is Alan have showed some very possessive ways and that is not a good way to start off a relationship much less a marriage, I see Kirlyam maturing and slowly outgrowing Alan and his attitude but for right now they seem happy. The funny part for me was how Alan who is 29 was the v word, and so was Kirlyam so it was the blind leading the blind on their wedding night. Now in a way it was cute but I am telling you that it is something lost in this learning experience when both partners do not know what they are doing. By the way they are moving to Hawaii to live, yeah I know he is taking her to a small island to keep her away from as many people as possible, think about it. Now lets talk about Aya and Louis one of my most favorite couples and why would you think I say this, it is of course they are two very much mature people who really know what they want out of life and I am telling you the wedding was almost perfect to me because Louis as well as Aya got choked up during their vows and it was a real genuine love. Louis and Aya should us after the wedding that they were really happy and Aya has proved she loves Louis by taking on the challenge of dealing with the ex-wife and handling the wild children, Aya gets a plus in my book, I see this relationship lasting a long time, now I not saying forever because there are never guarantees in life, as I have learned this lesson myself. Now as for Aziza and Mike, I am on the side of believing this girl did it too get citizenship. Aziza was very nervous before the wedding began and she said it was because she was upset that her family could not make it. I saw a look on Aziza face of shear terror and it led me to think I don't want to do this but I have to for my family sake and I think the reason Aziza wanted her mother and father there so bad was to get that reassurance that it was okay. Now Aziza got her nerves together and went through with the ceremony but she sure did not look like that blushing bride at all, the kiss she gave Mike was all fake, just wrong all together. I listen to Aziza who is from Russia talk very fluent English and it was said she tried getting into America before on a work permit and was denied, this woman who speaks fluent English will become employed and she will be on her own in a matter of time as an American citizen and the parents will then follow. Sorry but that I think Aziza was on a mission and it has be accomplished, frankly I do not think Mike cares. Paola and Russ, the woman from Colombia who I think was a great match for Russ is just that. I like Paola and Russ together and they are both still young but at that age that is acceptable to be married. The wedding of these two was of course extravagant as Paola would not have it any other way, it was beautiful and the two pair gave some very great vows to one another. The one thing I do not like about Paola is how clingy she is to Russ, the man can not even work. Russ has quick his job and got another job with less hours that is closer to how, I do not like this because Paola likes nice things and expect Russ to provide them, if he has a job paying less than Paola will not get the things she want and this is the kind of woman I see walking into another situation, that of a rich man house. So for their future, I not sure how this will end we will only see. For me I would appreciate it if their was a reunion done on this show because I would like how the couples stand today in their marriages. This is one of those shows that really should do a reunion and if not now than maybe a year down the road so that we can check in on these woman at least. Wendy Williams does a great job hosting reunions, she knows how to ask the right questions so let Wendy host the reunion and ask the questions we want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment