Friday, February 21, 2014

Couples Therapy 2-20-14 (#CouplesTherapy)

Okay I watched couples therapy Thursday night and I have always liked the show, especially watching the couples, work through their problems. But on this past Thursday night episode I watched and there are still parts on this season that really confuses me and of course you know a big part of it is Farrah's part on this show. Dr. Berman continues to explain to us why Farrah is a essential part of this therapy and how she has manage to soldier through this therapy as a individual. I do not know what Farrah has on Dr. Berman but personally in my opinion it is all bullsh** and Dr. Berman is keeping Farrah as a part of ratings. Jon Gosselin was so upset because Dr. Berman and the rest of the couples said they did not think Jon and his girlfriend Liz was a great fit. First let me began by telling you that Dr. Berman thought it would be a great idea to bring in a company and have them do one of those compatibility test with the couples to see if they were a fit or not. Of course the test said that Kelsey and Ghostface was not a match, surprise right since they have already decided to part ways, now as for Whitney and Sada, perfect fit of course and Taylor and John another perfect fit. But when Jon and Liz results came up it was incompatible, so of course this upset the two of them because the love each other. Jon said that the test was all bullsh** and it is all about the reality television drama. Dr. Berman of course tried to stray Jon from believing this and said no way would she put her couples in such a situation and that the test was just for fun and does not mean that the couples really are not a match, yeah I was thinking the same thing, some more bullsh** out of Dr. Berman's mouth. I am sorry but I am calling Dr. Berman out because I think she is making a show production. She went around the room to have all the couples tell of bad situation to happen in their life when they were young. Taylor went first and she told of how her memory went back as far as two years old, with her mother being abused by her father, which a situation like this a two year old would remember, especially since she was in the bed with her mother when her daddy began beating her. Now it was Farrah turn and guess what Ms. Farrah said, she said her memory goes back as far as when she was two years old and it was her mother and father getting mad with her and telling her to go sit and a room, yeah very unbelievable on my part and I am going to tell you why. Farrah seems to plays off what other people are saying in the group, she never really seems to have a real situation or shall I say story of her own and she is always crying but no and I mean no tears every fall from her face, but she does keep tissue in her hand. I am not a fan of Farrah and everything she seems to say is a lie just to please Dr. Berman or the group just so she can fit in. I believe that Farrah Abraham is a fraud and she goes to shows like this of couple therapy to get her own reality show and I think Dr. Berman knows that but keeps Farrah to keep her ratings up on the show, but I don't just blame Dr. Berman I blame the producers as well, it is all about money and if Farrah makes money for them why not keep her rather she has a significant other or not . If Dr. Berman was really honest about everything she would admit that Farrah needs therapy but not couples therapy she sticks out like a sore thumb. While the other couples did compatibility test, Farrah was given a dating web site to search or possible men to meet, what the hell. If Dr. Berman is trying to help Farrah why is she encouraging this young girl to go on dates. Farrah is a mess and she needs to work on the inside out before she can take on another relationship that will end up on a dead end because this girl does not know to work on her own personal issues. I hate saying this but I see Farrah as a Narcissist, a person who is only about themselves and feels that everything should go their way and their way only, very selfish girl. Dr. Berman had the nerve to bring this girl mother on the show and tried to bash her about Farrah issues, I am telling you I am lost. The only person I am beginning to think that have some sense is Kelsey, who has accepted the fact that Ghostface does not love her and she is deciding to move on, what is even more great is Kelsey who was very upset in the beginning has decided why be upset and stress herself out, she has decided to forgive Ghostface so she can have a better relationship with her next man. I have to say Kelsey has gotten a lot out of this couples therapy and that is what it is all about, Kelsey really got it. Now I have to admit I do not think Jon and Liz are a good fit. Liz seems to boss Jon around like Kate did, but then again maybe this is really the kind of woman that Jon likes, so why did he not just stay with Kate?

No comments:

Post a Comment