Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Haves and The Have Nots (#HAHN)

I do not write much about the Have and the Have Nots because I am usually twitting on the night of and I do not like to be interrupted doing this show, because missing a minute is like missing the entire show, and yes it is that interesting. This past episode with Veronica acting like a completely lunatic, had me pasted to the wall. You never know what Veronica is going to do from one minute to the next and when husband David asked did she get Quincy out of jail and ask him to beat their son and she made the statement that she did and that she would have beaten him herself if she was a man, I was done for. A mother who has this much hatred because who son is gay and so much evilness in her soul, is down right ugly. Tyler Perry is really showing people the ugliness in themselves, how it looks when you bring it too surface. I am just hoping some people who have this ugliness can watch this show and she what it really looks like when you are watching it from someone else experience. This woman Angela Robinson is such a great actress she has me holding on to every line she says, she has my eyes focused on the screen with the words that our coming out her mouth and the hatred that she is portraying that I am so astonished by this woman's gift. Everyone is talking about Candy and how she is just going around spending this money, but even Candy knows that Veronica is not to be messed with, she knows this women is on a level that is way above crazy. David fooled us for a minute as to pretend he was going to step up to Veronica and actually handle her, but we all know that David can not handle this woman and he apparently does not know how to even go by it and when he even tries, well for all us that seen clips of next week episode, lets just say burning bed. I think Candy is being very ignorant for throwing this money of hers around and paying cash, she just asking the IRS to come knocking at her down and I thought Candy was smart. I am so glad that Wyatt finally decided to do the right thing and admit to his crime, although it was for all the wrong reason. By time someone catch up to all the cover ups this family has did, a little girl was killed when Wyatt ran over her, so why this family thought a cover up was needed, is far beyond me. Now I know Candy got the smaller house for her mom and Benny but she knows her mom will not accept that house, especially when she things the money is dirty. I do like the fact that Candy brought the towing company for Benny, I know it was her. Well I can not wait until this last episode for the season, I am looking for it to be really off the chain and I am definitely sure that Veronica will not disappoint. Catherine and Jim both has a daughter to bury, but what will happen once they start healing I can only imagine. We do know that Celine has not gone far, and she definitely plans on getting back at Jim for finally kicking her out, this woman I would say is a second close to Veronica's cray cray. Celine thought she was the madame of the house when Jim daughter was killed and she talked mad mess to everyone. This soap opera is one of the best soap opera I have seen in a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment