Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sister Wives Season Finale (#SisterWives)

Sister Wives season finale, oh my goodness. I have always like the sister wives show situation, because this family is just a family I have totally fallen in love with. My favorite sister wife has always been Meri and now on this season finale I have myself liking this woman even more. Meri has decided to divorce her husband Cody, so her sister wife Robin can legally marry Cody and he can adopt her children by her first husband. How selfless is this of Meri, who is the only woman out of the sister wives to have a legal paper of marriage to Cody, to give this right up because she wants to make the children who are legally not theirs, now theirs if anything should happen to Robin. I am so loving this, I am so loving why Meri for doing this and all at the same time I am crying at the fact that Meri has make such as huge sacrifice as divorcing her husband. Why these fake a** bitc*** on housewives talk about each other and throw each other under the bus, as they pull out each other hair, why the sister wives, that a lot of people choose to judge, is making sacrifices of this kind. Why are we so critical of sister wives, when these housewives have no shame in their game of hating on each other. There is enough hate in the world so why can't we take the time and get to understand a person before we judge or talk about them. If you ask me we can all learn from the show sister wives and I wish more people would take the time to actually watch the show. The more I watch sister wives the more they make me want to be a sister wife, well I actually would want to be a part of this particular family and of course you know who I would hang out with the most, it would be Meri. After I lost my husband I can be more appreciative of  that support they give each other. Except I am still unsure about Jenelle who for some reason seem to be more jealous of the other woman, she looked at Meri as though she wanted to kill her. She is worried about the dynamics she say, but why is it a difference between being married to one wife over another. Is is because Robin is the youngest wife who can actually have more children? Or is is because Jenelle assume Cody will leave them all and run off with Robin, especially since they will be legally married. All and all, I am still in favorite of the Brown family and their sister wives situation they have going on. I love how the grown ups as well as the kids are so supportive of each other. If anyone has a problem with how this family is, I ask you to take a look at your own family to see exactly how you can judge. By the way I am loving Truly, although all the children are very respectful and sweet at times, I will have to say little Truly is so sweet, I just want to meet her and give her a big hug. I love the way she greets a guess at the door and provide polite conversation, she definitely gets that from her mom Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment