Sunday, March 8, 2015

Love & Hip Hop NY (#LHHNY, @LoveHipHopVH1)

I have not written about Love and Hip Hop New York in a while and thought I should play catch up. Yes I still watch the show and yes I am still a fan. As for this season it is throwing me off a bit and I am guessing this is because of some of the new cast members, whom I am not liking to much. I was glad to see cast members like Cyn, Yandy, Erica Mena, in her own world Tara, Rich, stupid Peter, lost Amina, Mendeecees return was the best. These others that have join the show like Chrissy, I personally don't know where she fits in. Diamond, who seem like she needs to check in on fifth ward at the hospital and take her meds. This Cisco guy, seems to be as fake as he look, in other words trying to be someone he is not. High baller, when actually he is not a shot caller. Cisco went from one extreme to the other. One day he wanted to make a life with Diamond and be completely honest with her, the next he decided he wanted his ex and make a life with her and their kids, when Diamond drop him like a bad habit. His ex was not having it, smart lady, she should be a part of the show. What did surprise me is we got to finally she Mendeecees oldest child mother. Now that mother of Mendeecees baby mother is, well lets say I did not know if she really was a woman or a man trying to transition, it was so confusing for me. She swore out she could be Mendeecees mom like a man. I have to say that the addition of showing Mendeecees past family brought a little spice to the show. All Chrissy, Diamond, Cisco and Chink has done is brought confusion and unwanted entertainment for me, don't know what the others viewers think. I want some of the old cast members back, like Tahiry, Rashidah, Joe Budden, Erica Jean, Saigon.  These older cast members brought some much more drama that I could handle to the show. The newer cast members drama has not meaning to me, it goes absolutely no where and does absolutely nothing to grab my attention. I find myself just watching the old cast members that has recurred and when the newer cast member come up, I either get on the computer or take time to get a snack. I am hoping that this season will end soon, their will be a reunion and we will all get the past cast members back next season. That is all I have to say about the show because the newer cast member leaves me speechless. I do have to say that I do not like the attitude that Mendeecees is showing Yandy right now. Especially after all that woman did for him when he was locked up for an entire year. Yandy stayed faithful to her man, all while missing him and holding him done, and now he snobs her. Could the snob be because Yandy would not marry him in Vegas, something to think about. As for Peter Gunz and his triangle going on. I am still waiting on Peter to get both of the women together and suggest that they have a sister wife situation set up. This way both women would be satisfied, if they snob their nose at this suggestion, just think that is what they were doing anyway, sharing a man. The only different is they were not living in the same house. Now all three of them could get a bigger house together, either one with three floors or two sides and Amina could live on one side and Tara on the other. Peter will take turn on the nights he spend with each women and both the women could share the housekeeping duties as well as raising their children together. Problem solved. The most touching part of the show that has been for me so far is the way Cyn broke down in front of Erica Mena and told her how her heart was broken when she moved on so quickly. Like any women, we hurt when someone who we loved and they said they loved us, pick up so quickly and begin right away dating someone else, it makes you feel some sort of way and that is exactly what Cyn was saying to Erica. Cyn told Erica from the bottom of her heart what she was feeling, she laid it all on the table so Erica could respond. After Erica explained to Cyn it was true love for her as well, the two women to me began to heel and Cyn, the gracious woman she is told Erica she wished her a great life. Now that is the kind of woman all women should strive to be. You should strive to move on after the other person has decided to move on and wish the all the best in their future, when you forgive then your heart can began to heal. Good going Cyn, you did the right thing. If I was a Lesbian, I would be all over you, because your are truly a beautiful woman on the inside as well as the outside. Okay Rich Dollaz as they call you, where in the world do you find these women and why the hell have you not paid your child support, you know your going to end up in jail with Stevie J. Please pay your child support and get out from under the drama of all these fighting female, it is not a good look for you man. Settle down and get you a real and decent woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment