Sunday, March 22, 2015

Fashion Queens (#FashionQueens, @BravoFQ)

The Fashion Queens came on early tonight and I was happy to see it happen. I enjoy this show but a lot of times with it coming on late I fall asleep before it comes on and forget to record it. I actually got to see every bit of it tonight and in Beverly own words "it was absolutely fabulous darling". I was glad to see Michelle Obama win the Gag awards, the woman always could dress but this dress she wore to Japan was delightful and deserved the win. There was a quick look at Justin Bieber outfit, which looked actually to big on him, I know the younger generation likes these big saggy clothing but for some, like Justin, he should make and effort to wear clothes that fit to his body. Just try it Justin and you may find it looks good on you and throw away the overlapping t-shirts. Now there was a funny clip in which Kim Kardashian wore some pants that win she went to step into her vehicle was very see through, I guess all those fashion lesson she received was lacking. Now Kim may not have known it was see through but with a rear end like hers, she should have at least cover it up, just in case they were and for goodness sake now that you are a married woman again, please wear some panties. My favorite part was Gwen Stefani and her shoes, the shoes were fabulous as Derrick and Lawrence pointed out. They also pointed out that Gwen could perhaps start making her shoes in size eleven and twelve, because her shoes are very comfortable, made of lamb and reasonably priced. Now I have to go and find me a pair, in a size eight, but I have to agree with Derrick and Lawrence that she should expand her shoe line, she may have more buyers in this size than she realize it. I have to say again I really enjoy this show, for me I wish it came on earlier all the time because it is better than some of the reality shows, or maybe come on as a repeat early throughout the week. Fashion Queen show us runway shows that we might not otherwise get to see, like the one in which they compared the models hair with the Gremlin creatures, now that was funny because they really did look like Gremlins. Keep up the great work Beverly, Lawrence and Derrick. Lawrence I just want to say I love the way you dress and your style, if only I could get you to give me some pointers, you could be a stylist to the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment