Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Real Housewives Of Atlanta (#RHOA)

Yes I am behind on talking about the real housewives of Atlanta and one reason for me is I find myself getting more and more away from this show. These women went of a trip to the Philippines together to get over what they said was unresolved differences, all but Nene and of course they talked about her like a dog because she wasn't there. Why not leave it alone if the woman did not go she just did not go. Why was any of the women bringing Nene up in their mouths and she was not there to defend herself, the woman did a play because she is focused on her career like the rest of you should, but maybe this is because for some of them they really have no career but the show. Now I do not know what this hatred Kandi is having for Nene is lately, she keeps talking negatively to Phadera about Nene and says to Phadera that you want forgive Kenya but you can forget the sh** Nene said to you, now how old was these things you are talking about Kandi. They did flash backs and it was old seasons and Kandi found the need to bring something that was old into the picture and that is nothing but hatred to me because why would you try to talk another person into remembering old passed ugly things so that they can harp on hating that person again, Kandi that was lower than low down and now you have show another side of you that I already knew existed but I am really not liking you Kandi. Kandi has never been a trustworthy person but she is really is being devious, I don't know if it is because Nene supported Phadera during a hard time and she did not, she should be happy someone was there for her friend when she could not be, someone needs to get to the bottom of what Kandi is trying to do. They said the one that starts all the shit and drama was not on the trip so that would make everything go smoothly, honestly I did not always see Nene starting the shit all the time, when they should some of the flash backs, I even saw where Nene was trying to keep persons like Kenya from actually fighting. Maybe the women will have to go back over their own taping and she if Nene really started a lot of the shit as they say because I am not seeing this as the case. Nene reminds me of myself, we do not say anything to anyone unless they pop off on us then we fight back, it is only our instinct as human animals to do so. These women our getting to a point I think the show is ready for its last season, I mean shut it down and let all the women go their own way. The funny thing is I would like to see who actually survives when the show does shut down. This trip is may have solved some of the women issues and they may all have come to Kumbaya moment and with this all being said it will be the time to shut it down. So, so sad what a show it was that is not no more. If you ask me in my personal opinion if you go back on the tapes, the show did not go down until Kenya arrived, you know the single woman on the housewives show that paid a man to pretend to be her boyfriend so that she could actually have a storyline, now think about that. She started off on the show with a lie and no one every called her out on it, she was doing an acting gig to get a part on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment