Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Black Ink Crew (@VH, @BlackInkCrew)

I have to say Black Ink Crew is surprising me more and more each time I watch it. I have always enjoyed watching this show but not more than I have recently. I am learning how much talent these young people have and how they are using their gifts in amazing ways. My man O*sh*t can actually paint and I mean the man has skills, I love the paintings I saw and which I had the opportunity to purchase one of them, maybe he will sell them online. I like the way that O*sh*t women actually give him a little support when he comes to his creation and a lot of this is because the man is a great father, he loves his children and takes care of them. O*sh*t I want to say I am proud of your sobriety and I am loving the positive path you are taking on in your life. Do not let others ruin what God has given you, he help keep given you the gift of artistry, and kept you form doing actual jail time. You are on five years probation, which is nothing if you stay positive and focus on your career and children. My girl Sky is of course still locked up, but I am glad to see she is being positive while in jail and is actually giving courage to other women who are going through what she is going through. Sky I do not know you but someone how you have a spirit about you that is positive, there is a person inside you who can help others, as wild as you may be, you can counsel others. Sky can do a support group for women going through things, you have the gifts for gab and you have an overwhelming talent to draw people towards you. I am loving Sky and her positive attitude she has shown as a woman who has grown, hurry up and get out Sky we need you back with the crew. Now for the negative, of course we have to have negative Nancy in the room and he goes by the name Puma. Puma I am not liking you at all and I am questioning why you and Quani are part of the show. Puma puts himself on a pedestal that is so high he can't see his on faults, the man does nothing that I have seen of and had the audacity to put himself in a led with God. Now I have to say anyone who brings God into a subject when it talks of himself as an almighty entity is scum for me, I am sorry to be so negative but Puma brings it out of me. Puma is so selfish that he is refusing to do business with Ceaser and is basically causing the Ink123 to lose a money earning opportunity. Now what businessman is stupid enough to turn money down, not any that I know because money is green no matter where you go, so if Puma was a real businessman as he claims, he would set aside his differences and bring in the cash for Ink123, the actual owner is an idiot for going along with Puma, he must have a low IQ, go figure he has Puma as his partner. This wife of Puma, Quani I do not know how to really spell her name, not worth remembering I must say. Quani gets a straight up attitude about Ceaser and his partner coming to their house, she said because he came to her door he was putting her family in the sh** and all they did was come over to try and do business with Puma, what the he"". This woman took it to another level and began saying that Ceaser was threating her family, good thing the event is all recorded because these idiots must be doing some kind of drugs and why the he** will Puma not get his teeth fix. I am sorry Puma but you are not an attractive man and those teeth is adding to the unattractiveness, I find it hard to look at you on television at times. Quani must have gotten knotted up and married Puma just to be on the television show because I do not see anything else this man has to offer, but desperate times calls for desperate measures. Wow, I find myself writing some real ugly things but I can not help it, I have never gotten such a negative vibe as I have from such a person as that of Puma, I have not like this man from the beginning. Puma always turn things around to fit his situation, he went into Ceaser shop again and again disrespecting the man and when Ceaser did go to his shop he did not disrespect Puma, as a matter of fact he congratulated Puma and he told him how nice the shop he had was. Puma constantly talked about how Ceaser shop was raggedy and how he had no back yard as his shop did, Puma talked badly about the redecoration Ceaser done to the shop, he came to the man's shop just to talk about it and then said he did nothing wrong and said that Ceaser was always talking about him and his shop, wow how cray cray is that. I personally think Puma could be taken off the show and would never be missed, that is me or maybe that is because it is hard for me to watch him and those teeth on television, I get quivers thinking about it. Anyway everyone else seems to be on a positive path, so keep it up, every now and then you got to have the drama and now we have Anya for that, she is special but O*sh** loves her. The girl in the shop as well can bring on the cray cray, what is her name Donna. So we can cut out Puma and Quani, but with Puma will go Sassy I guess. Not necessarily, Sassy in her own rights has her own situation with her new girlfriend and Sassy her girlfriend with Sassy's mother can have their own skit on the show or maybe get their own show. Now that is an idea, Sassy being a lesbian can bring something new to television with the life of her and her girlfriend and their families who are against them. Sassy and Didi's World, what you think of as a title, well maybe not exactly fitting, but I know a show like this could work, I would watch it as I am sure others would, think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment