Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Haves and The Have Nots (#HAHN)

I have not written about the Have and The Have Nots in a while, not from lack of watching because I have not missed an episode, I can't it is like an addiction, I gotta have it. This show is one of the best nighttime soap opera and should receive many awards. Veronica is still off the chain, this woman is one of the evilest woman I have seen played to date on television. Everyone talks about Candace and her evil ways but Candy does not have a thing on Veronica, as a matter of fact I think Candy looks Gandhi compare to Veronica tactics. Veronica has managed to stand up to everyone on the show, including Katheryn. Katheryn who was upset about her child death tried to talk to Veronica about her child and Miss Veronica shut her down, like she does all back talkers. Veronica goes to any means necessary to make sure that her way is the right way and with the power and money this woman has, she can get it done. Now did you all she the can of whoop a** Veronica put on Maggie. I may have already talked about this but I have to say it again. Veronica brought her hood rat attitude to the Hills. She put a job on Maggie that this woman will never forget and makes her coward up every time she see Veronica walk in a room. Maggie was one problem that Veronica proudly took care of herself. I especially took a little enjoyment on watch Veronica slap Maggie around as she told her "did I not tell you to stay away from my husband" a very powerful scene for any woman who has had her husband cheat on her and they come face to face with the other woman. Makes you think how you would act in this situation. Veronica had a plan and it included taking off the earrings, and putting on the sneakers. Now a while back I remember Veronica husband David, who has tried to handle his wife on a few occasions but failed each time, called Veronica's mother to come and handle her. David told Jim the only person that could handle Veronica is her mother, who is suppose to be a judge as well. Now with knowing Veronica and how devilish the woman is, I have been waiting every since last season when David said he called, for Veronica's mother to show up. I know that Veronica's mother has to be a hell of a woman to be able to handle a demon spawn like that of her child. I am anxiously waiting to see who Tyler Perry and his team get to play Veronica's mother because it is going to have to be good. It is going to have to be an actress that is way above the other actors on the show and this will be hard to do because all the cast members on the Have and the Have Nots are some hell of some actors. This show has so much talent and is so powerful it is so hard to explain. I think if this show was to go to daytime around the same time the other soap operas are own, no I know this show would beat out the other soap operas. Keep it up #HAHN. Now bring on If Loving you is Wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment