Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Real Housewives Of Atlanta (#RHOA)

Okay I keep trying to watch the Real Housewives Of Atlanta because by far it was the best housewives show on air to date,  but every since this show decided to bring mean girl Kenya the show dynamics has changed.  Yes we have had ugliness on this show before but Kenya brings a very mean like bully girl ugliness that for me makes the show not enjoyable to watch for me anymore.  I am literally turned of by the show to a point that I watched bits of pieces Sunday night but found that I could go without watching it all together and that is sad, because at one time I would not miss the show. Some people might say why do I put it all on Kenya and the reason for me is that I see this woman use her beauty to make others look ugly and she always harp on how ugly someone else is. I don't believe at looking at someone's exterior and judging them on that, making a person feel bad because they were not born with genes that were not as fortunate as mine. You become that real ugly person in that very deep dark ugly place when you decide that making others feel bad makes you look good. Kenya picks and picks on people until they are forced to attack back, once they attack back she turns it around and put on the crocodile tears to make the other person look like the bad guy.  Kenya is like this head bully who gets her puppets like Cynthia and Claudia to do her dirty work. I watch Kenya sit back as someone like Cynthia who was never ugly towards people before, go to a place that does not fit her but I guess being ugly pays off and Cynthia wants a pay increase.  Claudia who really did not know the girl just choose to believe what Kenya tells her of the woman instead of making her own judgement, I don't blame NeNe for not trusting her, you tell her something and she will run back and yell her godmother Kenya. One good part about the show is that Claudia and Porsha are willing to try and get to know each other personally, finally a different outcome then the ugliness we have been seeing.  What shocked me is Kandi refusal to admit that she has not been a friend to Phadera while she has been going through this mess with Apollo.  Kandi you have not been that friend to Phadera and you know it and for you to go and tell Cynthia and Peter,  the new Bonnie and Clyde of the show is a new low. Why Kandi is so mad that NeNe decided to be there for Phadera is beyond me, if you could not be there why are you so mad that NeNe was??? I just dont get why a friend of Phadera is hating on someone helping her through hard times,  you need friends and family at a time like this, not people who add to the gossip rumors. Kandi is literally gossiping about Phadera to Cynthia and Peter,  she is giving Cynthia more weapons to take to head bully Kenya to use against the woman, like she does not have enough on her plate to deal with. See what I mean about the show becoming a new low, all the bullying is out of control and I thought this country is suppose to be fighting against bullying. No more of the beautiful girl batching the ugly girl or someone starting a rumor on someone else and taking it too a new level, like Kenya saying about Phadera and dating a African Prince. I am at the point I think this show has come to its end, as sad as it is for me to say, the show bullying is too low for me. I am not buying Kenya's fake tears, finger pointing, name calling, hater batching is enough. If know one thought these girls did not have bully tendency before, what about the argument in the restaurant with Kenya and Phadera and Phadera losing her cool, why after the women rushing Phadera out too get her out the situation did Kenya make the comment I tired of people running off and she told Cynthia and Claudia lets go out there after them. This was a bully move on their part to walk over to Phadera in the parking lot when the knew the woman wad upset, why did they not just get in their cars and leave. The reason was because bullies like to keep drama going. This woman has a lot going on in her life and Kendra was kicking her why she was already dead, how sad is that. I dont buy any of Kenya's play act in therapy, sorry. I think instead of Claudia asking for therapy it should have been Kenya, she really has deep issues, any woman whose mother is alive and you can't talk to her is sad enough in its self. I talked to my mother ever day when she was alive, my mother was my everything and for Kenya not to even have a realtionship with her mom is definite in need of therapy,  no matter what kind of spin Kenya tries to put on it like she don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment