Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Black Ink Crew: NY (Please Don't Make Me Stop Watching)

Black Ink episode tonight was not one that I wanted to see the departure of Ceasar and Dutchess. These two were the start of the show and can not be the end, I don't like what I am seeing. Possibly the scam of Richard formerly known as O*hit, Donna back in the foll as well as Teddy, it is just going down hill for me. And who the hell is this tattoo baby,s he don't seem like a match for Ceasar to me, she only seems to be trying to put her establishment in Miami on the market, she see how Ceasar tattoo parlor has grown and want this for hers, yes I think it is a money racket for her, but I understand, try and get your place on the map girl, but go back home and do it, leave Ceasar alone. What about Richard's wife, this scam artist is something else, I do believe what everyone is saying, she is definitely hiding something and she seems as if she was trying to get on the show as well to further her career and what about that trip she just recently took, it all sounds suspicious to me. You know sky has kind of been quiet lately and I am glad of this because I use to like Sky but I have come to the conclusion that the bit** has too much mouth. Sky mouth is too big and she don't know when to shut it, this woman has all kinds of issues and we know this but she is a bully also and I don't like this on her, I am against bullies and Sky you are a bully. Now that Sky has done all this plastic surgery I feel personally she will become a bigger bully and I am not liking this. Just know this you can get all the plastic surgery in the world and it does not make you any classier, any smarter and maturer, you just a dumb a** bit** in a plastic made up body. You either are bone with class or you earn it when you grow up and treat others as you wold want to be treated. You stop threatening others and walk above the stupidity of it all, you become that woman that God said is a woman in his eye. You walk with grace, your  presence brightens a room and you draw others to yourself because of you. Your future husband will see what no other man sees and it will be like a door has open up that has magic behind it. Sky when you really grow up you will know what it means to be a real woman, that is a message just for you Sky. Now moving on, this show had me in tears tonight watching Dutchess and Ceasar hug and part ways, I personally say it can not be the end but if and only if it is, I may have no reason to watch anymore, unless Dutchess get her on show filmed in Carolina, Southern style, yes I would watch. I would leave the craziness of Black Ink New York to the New Yorkers and Wendy Williams who like that Drama. I can see it now Pretty In Pink Crew, Carolina, we can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment