Tuesday, March 14, 2017

New Hip Hop Hollywood Squares (Great entertainment)

Okay Ice Cube you did it again I must admit, this new hip hop hollywood squarter is not only entertaining it teaches us and informs us about black culture, because some of the questions I had no idea of who wrote, it said it, or termed it. And the show is really fun, I like how they actually gethe celebrities to play the game for the constants, real nice twist. Ithe is way more entertaining then any game you can think of on television, the celebrities they usually bring on the show are more then funny in their own right. But my favorite part is the end of the show when all the celebritissues come out their squares and hit floor to dance, yessso. I wish I was there because I would be jumping on that floor and making my rump shaker, shake. Really I love the show ice cube and it is a relief from all the drama we got going on in the news. You do know America has its own circus right now and it's called The Trump Ole What The Hey do what u please, We don't give A Damn Circus. That names is longer than the Bailey's Circus, it is more hilarious too with all the clowns running around D.C. with their big red shoes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment