Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Black Ink Crew NY (I Am Not Sure Any More)

Okay anyone who follows me know that I am a big fan of Black Ink Crew New York, but lately I am pondering on the direction of the show and where it is trying to go. Every time a man tries to make something of himself and find his queen to be by his side, people become really green all over, they start seeing things that are not there. I watch and hear Teddy and Sky celebrate about Dutchess and Ceasar's break up, what the hell, all because they did not like Duthcess because they feel like she was messing up a good thing they have, and that is living off Ceasar free of charge while he pays them to hang around the shop and at like idiots, no of the dummies have any real brains and refuse to grow up. What the hell I think Teddy and Sky don't know how to grow up, Sky talking about her mother being Bipolar, shit this bitch is tripolar, yeah I made it up but it sure does describe Sky, she has not class about her, and as far as her trying to show the world her naked body, I witch she would take that shit to and old folks home, maybe it would revive some of the almost dead there, because it is making the rest of the world sick, make me want to vomit. Sky I don't care how much you paid for that new body, it was not enough, and I am not scare of you cause you can not fight, you always try to catch people off guard or hit them from the back, believe you me if you come for me in going to be face to face, no me walking away for you to get a sucker punch and I am going to take your Amazon almost, Transgender looking "a" down a peg, or two or three, how many punches do it take. Now as for Teddy, you need to get you a real woman because some reason you can not get one and you look lonely as hell, man you look right pathetic, why the hell is Teddy on the show can I just ask this question and get an answer? This man does not have nothing, a child to be seen, a mother, a father, a uncle, a sister, a brother. I once enjoyed this show but my love for the show is drizzling down to a maybe watch, I think there needs to be a change to the cast and the show might go in a total different direction. Lets, get rid of Sky, Teddy, Donna and Walt, these four have not MF factor to the show. We can keep the new people brought in and of course O'Sh** well you know who we mean, Richard. I really like the lady who just had the baby, I like the little lady who sky keeps picking on and I like all the new crew in Ceasar's new shop. Now hear me out, we could bring someone back, don't write this off, lets bring Ceasar enemy Puma back, you know his competitor who can't tattoo and had no appearance on this season, we have to leave his wife in the background with that big azz mouth of hers.You know what they say, the same pedestal you walk up on, you have to walk back down on, can I get a Puma and Quani. Also does anyone remember that receptionist from the first season, lets bring her back leave Sky in the cuckoo house with her mother, sorry don't mean to make light of her disability, sorry. Donna needs to be put in a jail, where she can possibly find a new husband, if you know what I mean, she don't belong. Why is Ceasar letting all these people who ruined him before return and start all the bullshit. What about tattooing, most that are in your original shop can not do what the shop was design to do, oh I forgot to mention I love the Asian woman she got a little Sas with her and she can tattoo, that is what I am talking about, drop the dead ass weight. Now that I think about it, we could bring back the old receptionist, hopefully this young lady got cleaned, Sassy and Puma. Like I said Quani can be an after thought, let her make drops in every now an then. Okay yes lets revamp the show. Lets get Dutchess and Ceasar back so they can continue to build their palace as Scrappy mother would say and on with a new life, move on to North Carolina, yes a his and her shop in North Cakelackie, what we Southerners call Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment