Sunday, March 19, 2017

Braxton Family Values Has Returned

The Braxton family values show has returned which they say is their last season, something I wish they would do with teen moms, because they are not teen any more just stupid you women which the America apparently likes promoting, how we like putting our stupidness on display for the world to see, if there is a War, we are doomed. I hear people almost celebrating wishing a war would happen because they say that helps the economy, the people that think this way don't have any family members in the military but if it get bad enough don't forget it will affect you and  yours. Moving on, I did enjoy the Braxton return and and I have been waiting on it, but what I am not understanding is why is everyone talking around what happen to Tamar and Vince. They are now focusing on Towanda's divorce and the only reason I think they are focusing on this is to keep Vince and Tamar incident quiet. Tamar walked around the show spilling a little to Toni, not enough to amount to anything, she just pressed the issue about how most of what the media says is lies. But a recording of 911 and Tamar screaming in the background about how Vince bit her is not fake, it was Tamar's voice, the bodyguard called it in and he had to give names and the two of them where seen going into court behind this situation. So again I asked why is Tamar prancing around like her marriage is so perfect, her and Vince shopping for a new house in Atlanta for her, although I notice she stressed to Vince he owe her that house, because of some past dating incident, but in my personally opinion it is because she went to court and lied about what really happen between the two in the hotel. Now the two are talking about working on a second baby, babies does not help a situation that is in trouble. If Tamar and Vince are having trouble in their marriage they need to talk to a therapist, not run and get pregnant again because this can only make a bad situation worse. Tamar was in the hotel room screaming to the top of her lungs and the bodyguard said Vince had walked out, so why are the two acting as if this is okay to go on, what could Tamar have done to make Vince bite her. I myself am interested in why Towanda crazy husband is trying to get everything, and we know what that is about, greed continues, like he can really afford it all, but I guess if he sells everything. Moving on I want to know Tracie, Toni and Trina, what the hell no I am like everyone else I am more interested in the truth coming out about Tamar and Vince, yes I do want to meet this woman their daddy married and left them for, and this will take the heat away from the VincTay story, see how I put their names together. But I still want the truth and the truth about will these two admit to having problems, will they just wait until their show come on to bring this up, or will they show even return? I have so many questions and it is directed at Tamar and Vince because I guess Tamar pointed those fingers at her sister's and their bad relationships and now those thousands of fingers are pointing back at her. Tamar said she was so glad to have a good man and a great marriage, judgement is not yours Tamar, said the lord, so don't forget about bragging about what you have on television because it will come back to bite you in the ass, ohh sorry did I say bite, that was not meant to be funny at all it just fit what I was writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment