Monday, March 6, 2017

Real Housewives of Atlanta (It is Time for The Ending)

Okay I know I said this before but I am done with this show, this show has gotten real shit**, and most of the people on the show are just not doing it anymore. We got Kandi who I long was done with who thinks she is better then everyone and I am in agreement as to why if her life is so perfect, why are her and Todd on the show??? Just why is she on the show with her millions of dollars and perfect husband. And why have the two who have not been married that long is inviting other people into their bedroom? Isn't this suppose to happen after years of marriage to spice things up, why do Kandi and Todd have to spice things up after only a few years, what the crap. Wow moving on to the flip flopper as Cynthia is called, she has no place on the show to me, as neither do Kenya who keep paying these men to come on the show to pretend to be who boyfriend so that she can pretend to show people she can get a man, yeah right. We will believe it when we see it Kenya, you are not fooling anyone, your loneliness is right pathetic, I am just saying I feel four your girl. Okay Porsha you are my girl and I root for you every step of the way because the other women try and all attack you together, just so unfair, like a bunch of hyenas yipping away and not letting Porsha tell her side of the story without judging, run Porsha and don't comeback leave this pack of flesh eaters alone, you don't need the show. Phadera are you a friend of a foe I just don't know, you can go on with your life off the show as well, stop trying to get in where you can fit in. Sheree you and your old bow can get a show of your own and call it Sheree's Start Over. You and your ex husband can show how people who have divorced actually can make a go at it again and this time they can avoid the mistakes they made in the past, you can film it out of your business/home, whatever it is. Yes we can end the show and let everyone go for what they know, I have my idea of who will and who will not make it, Kenya what else do you really have, I am clueless on your life. I got it Kenya you can do one of those bachelorette shows in which you look for a husband, go get your man, desperate people sometimes have to do desperate things. Good luck to you all and good bye. Bring on the housewives of Potomac.

No comments:

Post a Comment