Monday, April 10, 2017

Braxton Family Values

Oh my is all I can say at this moment about these Braxton girls. They are such a hot mess, I am not sure who situation is more mixed up and who is more confusing, or lost. Now I am looking how Tamar began criticizing her sister about the food, and said she did not know what she was doing was wrong in the way her presentation was about her opinion. Tamar is very opinionated and we know this but like their mother say, it is not the way you say something it can be the way you say it. And Tamar says it in a way to be hurtful, why would you keep complaining over and over again how sweet the chicken taste, like you never tasted sweet chicken before, there are sweet tasting chicken that I am sure Tamar has tasted before, so why she was so critical of her sister's menu, we all know why. Tamar makes a point to point out all her sister's fault on television, like her life if perfect, did anyone else catch that comment at the end where she said she was going home with her husband, to her child, in her two million dollar mansion, yep she did it, she threw that little, I have this and you don't out. Tamar loves throwing in her sister's face what she have compared to what they don't have. But the way she acted in church was just embarrassing to me, I think she, dare I say, was a little on the tipsy side, someone in my personal opinion has to really find out what is going on with Tamar because she said her having a miscarriage is why she has been so upset and depressed lately, but there still is the little thing of Vince biting Tamar and no one bringing this too the floor, it has to be a reason why he went to the extreme to do this to her, so something else is going on with those two that they are trying to hide from her sister's and the rest of the world and having a baby will not help save the marriage, it will only add to their problems if they do not seek counseling for what this issue was, because if you push someone to bite you, that mean someone went some where deep on a issue. Also why is he so call buying Tamar the house she wants in Atlanta all of a sudden and she made the comment you owed this to me a while back, umm hmm, read between the lines people. Moving on why is Toni accepting such an expensive gift from Birdman, I had some rumors behind this but can not talk about them since I am unsure if they are true, but here is where we pull out our bibles and remember that these are worldly things and people are becoming possessed by things of the world. Toni was bragging about the vehicle and how he likes buying people extravagant things and he just surprise her with this, why did she accept it, I personally would have not taken it, why accept a gift from a man you are saying is a friend right now and why would a friend buy such a lavish gift for you? Maybe the rumor I heard is true, oh how sad what money can buy, this world has become a world that God can not be happy with. God I need nothing but you, possessions are of this world and will stay here. Like Towanda say, her ex can have everything but her children, that is what our mind set should be, it should not be, I want the houses, the cars, the money, it should be I want my family and God.

No comments:

Post a Comment