Sunday, March 19, 2017

Real Housewives of Atlanta, Its Going Down

Okay on tonight episode I was really confused, I guess because I did not know where everyone stood, except of course Kandi who is always on a high about her and her throne she sits on where she does no wrong and everyone is out to stab her in the back, what an ego on this woman. Now as for the divorce party for Cynthia and Phadera, I understood where Phadera did not want to celebrate because although she needed to divorce her husband at the same time she has two little boys whom life may be disrupted because of this. So yes Phadera I understand but I think you could have bowed out in a totally different way and let the ladies know you were not in the mood for a celebration and have bowed out gracefully. Why Phadera choose to text Porsha about what she was feeling was beyond me, what really was beyond me was why did Porsha read her text to the ladies, that was a no, no in case you did not know Porsha, this is your friend and you know how those judgmental women are, so why. As for the roasting of Peter, this was a strange idea that Todd has, now we know Todd don't know how to actually make good decisions or set up something that makes any sense, so how does he handle the family business I guess you want to call it, he doesn't, Kandi has to come behind him like she did for the rescue of the restaurant that he claims he finally got together so why did Kandi have to intervene as we seen on an episode. Anyway the women got up their to roast Peter and it was horrible, yes horrible, what the hell these women were saying was not crap. They tried to spare Peter's feeling and Porsha said they was doing a Kevin Hart comedy style, exactly, I never thought Kevin Hart was funny, especially at stand up, he just at like an idiot and people laugh at him. Now if I got up their I would have did a Katt Williams roasting on him, it would have been funny as hell, not stupid tricks and hollering, not to call you out Kevin, but just some plain as funny shit to call him out on his shit he has done, including this pics with the other women, oh yeah I went there. And poor Sheree was on this crying kick the entire night, she did not want to do anything but cry and go at Bob, that was comedy in itself. This show has really gone down hill, I am not sure if it can be picked back up, Kenya is judging people on their relationship and she can't get a man, well not a man she does not have to pretend to be her boyfriend, hey I am just saying. I could roast Kenya, now that is funny. This show is always dead to the viewers and they need to put something else on at 8, like Into the Badlands, I am a fan of this show and it is a lot more interesting then this cackling women, yes I said it. Hey Andy I got a great idea we can keep the Housewives of Atlanta franchise but lets change most of the cast member, you know their are a lot in Atlanta that really would make this show juicy, I though Keshia Knight Pullam was coming, I was waiting on that and we could get some of the women from Diva shows. like the basketball wives exes, celebrity exes, wow and I could give you names if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment