Monday, March 20, 2017

The Walking Dead (Daryl and Maggie?)

Okay everyone who knows me know that the walking dead is one of my favorite night time shows. Although the show has slowed down in its action of things, other the Negan killing everyone and no one doing a da** thing about it. How much killing can one man do, while all these other people who apparently hate this man guts, stand around and let him do it. If so many people hate this man guts, why have it taken so long for them to get together and bring this one and I do mean one man who holds a bat down. This man is nothing without his companions, the ones that help him, he really walks alone with the fear that he and only he can control the lives of other, wow. Now that the season finale is about to began it has got to be epic, and I mean as epic as the season premier was. Negan must not just die, it must be a slow process that is done in front of all who despise his guts to see and possibly take participation in it some kind of way. Now I know I am not a writer on the show but I will be writing my on end, as a matter of fact I will write it on this page. Yes I will write my own head thoughts as to how Negan should die. Now as for this thing with Sasha and Rosetta, why the hell did Sasha take it upon herself to take on a group of crazies by herself because crazy Rosetta was crying behind one man. Why must Sasha die because of Rosetta disillusion or her impatience to wait for Rick and the group to pull together. Stupid, stupid women, why do you make moves that could ruin what Rick them have a better chance at. Now we move on to how everyone said that they thought that Maggie and Jesus would possibly hook up until we all found out that Jesus is gay. I never saw Maggie and Jesus as a couple and wonder why everyone does not talk about Maggie and Daryl as a couple, that is right I see Darryl as a great couple and Daryl will protect Maggie and the baby to the very end and he will make a great father. I know everyone wants Daryl to hook up with Carol for some reason but I never understand this because I always looked at Carol as Darryl's mother, they are just not a match at all. Now Maggie and Daryl, oh he** yes and this is something that Glenn would greatly appreciate, a man that can take care of his wife and baby. So lets get Daryl and Maggie hooked up and married, lets see this couple together and stop making Rick and Michonne the power love couple. All I know is I can not wait for the finale because I know it will be off the wall and think about my suggestion of the couple hook up of DarMag, oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment