Sunday, March 12, 2017

The Walking Dead (Morgan Must Die!!!!)

Yes I said it, I have been with the Walking Dead since they first air and I watch and studied and even contemplated on how the scene should go in my opinion. have always admire how the writers wrote what I and millions did not suspect, but I would have to say after all the years of watching and admiring the way they took the show or a scene I am greatly disappointed in how Morgan killed one of their own with his bare hands in front of the enemy. That was just wrong, done poorly and made us see how much of a lunatic Morgan really is, so now come the real fight, when they get it all together to fight Negan and their men, there must be death and one of these death should be Morgan. Morgan is unsure of himself and a man unsure of himself must die. Morgan took it in his hand to be God, he talked to others no matter how much they had their loved one kill, how wrong it was, he became a prophet on the wrongs of killing other, now what does this prophet do, he kills one of his own, what a scum bag. Morgan must die will be my t-shirt until this happen. He had not right to take this decision into his own hand without asking the King, and now they have two dead from the Kingdom and one of  them was a great fighter that would have help their cause, how stupid is Morgan. I know Morgan got close to the boy, but the boy told him it was alright and in his so called piece of mind, he should have accept it. Now he acting like a fool like he can kill the saviors all by himself like that crazy girl Rosetta, whatever her name is. This is some "f" up crap. Now where does it start and where does it end, I am ready for the real fight but it look like it might be some road blocks along the way with all these people doing their own thing. Independent fighters we will call Carol and the rest of them. How will this story end, only the writers know, but hopefully with Morgan hanging some tower. How the hell the idiots think they will get to Negan only. Goodbye Benjamin I did not know it would end so soon for you. I just looking for something totally different besides these crazy women and Morgan trying to take on one man with thousands of soldiers that have his back.

No comments:

Post a Comment