Sunday, September 28, 2014

What You think of the new talk show (Real Talk)

What do you think of the new Real Talk daytime talk show? Okay, I have watched and continue to watch, hoping for something a little different then what we have been seeing of daytime talk shows and I am not seeing it. I know most of the host are younger, this I guest in a attempt to draw the younger crowd in but we already have daytime talks shows that are drawing the younger generation in, need I say Wendy Williams. We do like celebrities and yes we like to see them in everyday run of the meal work environment but for me the host are in need of some changes. They have Tamar Braxton, she is just like she is with her sister on this show, a lot pushy and overwhelming. Then there is Tamera Mowry-Housley, the sister wantabe, if you watch her reality show with her twin you will understand what I mean. I am sorry Tamera but you just do not have that spunk and you are a bit of a bore to watch and try to be spicy. Either you have it or you don't and for me Tamera does not have what it takes to be a talk show host. I do not know this Adrienne or Jeannie women, so I really can not comment on them other than they just are a there to be like a symbol of ethical means, in other words, the others. The only one that does fit this type of talk show to me is Loni Love, I think if they take Loni and replaces Tamar and Tamera, with someone of younger mindset (youthfulness) or with a little more spice, that is not faked, hint Tamar, then I think the show may be able to survive. Now someone like Chili from TLC is someone I see as a plus to the show, she has that energy and I see her really telling it like it is. We need someone who will talk it but not pretend to talk about something they only guess about. Erica Mena, who will be marrying bow wow, she is a spicy woman who has tried a many things, why not get views from a person like her. She will definitely not hold back, you need that person who will speak a truth to be spoken, again not some half truth. Now I have to congrats on the girls for trying a talk show that is some what different but I am just confused on why these host. Take a poll with the younger generation and she who they think will be great host. You could even add Tiny's friend off The family Hustle Shekinah, who in her own right is funny as crap and can definitely add some great views to opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment