Saturday, September 20, 2014

Dont Be Tardy

I need to ask as anyone really watching the show Tardy for the Party, with Kim Zolciak Kiermann as I guess you will now call her. Now I told myself I would not watch this show but of course I going to watch it because I like critiquing televisions shows. Now I watch the program and I kind of knew what to expect, especially from Kim Zolciak but after having all these children and actually getting married, I did expect to see some change in Kim and her ways and I have to say that I see a little change, but that is very little. Kim impressed me how she pushed through with her twins and how she showed that a real woman can have a baby who is breached without getting a c-section, bravo on that great job. But Kim's spending and her filthy mouth is beyond what I thought she would have on the show. Kim is no means a role model, as people say that those who are on television are role models to those who watch. Every other word that comes out of Kim's mouth is profanity, I can not believe she does not try to clean her language up around her children and she does this in front of all of her children. Why would any mother think that language like this is okay for her to say but then will expect her children to do differently. Kim shops like she is insane and I know that shopping is a lot of women's thing, but you have to show your children that you have self control and spending money on selfish things is not what the world is about. Kim's and Kroy's rift between their parents is also a disappointing thing to me as well, why not try to talk to your parents and do the entire forgive and forget. If Kim thinks her mother is that bad for selling information on her secrets, something we all know Kim has did on Housewives of Atlanta to get pocket change. Just let her mother know her hurt see was about the situation, she what she has to say and she if there is some kind of compromise within the situation, let this grandmother she her grandchildren. As for Kroy, he knows how Kim is and I know that it is disappointing that your parents don't agree with who is your new wife, you can have an understanding that she is your wife and that either they can live with it or not and let them see their grandchildren. We are all entitled to our opinion about someone and you can not make people love someone just because you married them. Kim mouth is filthy for a woman or a man and she needs to clean it up around the children, at her age I do not know why she would not want to change her ways. There is a time in your life when you should have a recognizing that some of your ways are not right and that you need to change them, Kim too me has decided her way is the only way and she is not changing for anything. The reason I say anything is because you do not have to change because people want you too change, you should change because you believe it is wrong in the way you are going about things and you get this voice inside of you that tells you something is wrong. For me it is God, I do believe in God and for me he exist and he talks to me when something is wrong for me and this something that I have learned has talk me that life is not how much you have, or how much you can get over or even how much you can do more than the other man. It is about how your life reflects other, and how you as a person can make a difference in others life by the way you live yours. So for me Dont Be Tardy is not a series that is for me, it maybe for others. I personally do not know how it has lasted three seasons, other than bravo putting it on everyday they can to get people to look at it. The profanity, the shopping and Kim's 1001 surgical procedures is just not my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment