Monday, September 15, 2014

No Good Deed (THE MOVIE)

I was taken this weekend to the see the movie NO GOOD DEED, with Idris Elba and Taraji P Henson. I saw the previews and thought it would be a great movie to watch over the weekend and because my sister decided to give it as a birthday gift for me we went to a cintro bistro theater where we could eat a dinner and drink a little wine as we watched the movie. I am not a movie critic but I do speak on what I have personally watched with my on eyes and I am here to tell you the movie was worth watching. Of course Idris Elba who is a great performer did his role as a convicted felony and Taraji P Henson as a mother of two played a woman who was not just a mother but a mother who once had a promising career. The movie had some things that were not surprising and I would tell you but I do not want to ruin it if you did not see it, but the movie also had a twist that again I will not reveal. All I have to say is the movie was worth seeing and the star characters did not disappoint. I tried eating my dinner but did not once want to take my eye off the screen in fear of missing something. I heard that they possibly want Denzel Washington to play the first black James Bond but watching Mr. Elba in this movie I would have to say that I think he would do more justice by playing the first black James Bond, no offense Denzel but I think Elba and his british accent has a one up on you. So if you are wondering if you should go and see this movie or if it is worth spending your money to go see it, I will tell you a definite yes, it is worth your money and it one of those movies you do not want to leave while it is playing, so use the bathroom before and get your food either before the movie starts or during the previews because you don't want to miss a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment