Monday, September 22, 2014

I Disagree with you Wendy Williams (9-22-14)

I watched Wendy Williams this morning and I have to say I disagree with her approval of the Dont Be Tardy reality show on Bravo. But it is like Wendy say, we agree to disagree because we all have our own opinions. What I don't agree with is that she said this is a great family show, it makes me wonder how many reality shows do she really watch. She said she loves the way they are raising these children and although I do not see anything really wrong with what Kim and Kroy are doing, there is the lacking of respect as far as cursing in front of your teenagers and little children, also where are the prayers over their meals, or is it like I stated in my post are we becoming Americans who do not believe in praying over your food and teaching your children about God and being thankful to what you have. Duck Dynasty although a lot of people are disagreeing with the things they have said is a great family reality show, they pray and they taught their children as well as teaching their grandchildren to pray over their meals and be thankful what they have received through that day. They have life lesson learned during the show, what life lesson is Kim teaching her children. I do like the love that Kim and Kroy have for their children and you can tell that it is there, but they live in their world and their world only. There seems to be not thankfulness for what they have been given, because for all of us who do believe in God we know that it can be taken away from you at anytime. Kim lucked up with Kroy and has a great family, now as for me she should show it. Reality shows with family and friends are always niece and sometime these can be great storylines, but like Wendy said about Honey Boo Boo reality show, this too can get boring, if there is not drama with Dont Be Tardy and it is just about a happy family, what is too keep us watching. I have a family with children, why do I need to watch someone with money have a show about their happy family with not money problems? So yes the show is missing a lot, think about it, we are watching to see keep shop and what designer thing she will get next and curse when she is not happy with something. We get to watch the kids disagree with their parents and make messes as Kim holler to her multiple help when she needs them to do something. Wow, the excitement thrills me Wendy, how long have you been watching the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment