Monday, September 15, 2014

Falcon Rising (Lets All Watch)

There is a new movie that has come out with Michael Jai White and Laila Ali, now although I did not see the movie yet, I have watch the previews and watched Laila Ali do interviews on the movie. The movie is an independent movie, so it is only playing in selected theaters and showing in specific places. You can buy it out Amazon as I have downloaded it from amazon and plan on watching it this weekend, so then I can really give you my review on the movie. From what I have seen it looks great, it is about a brother who was in the navy find himself having to find out who hurt his sister. Now Michael will be doing a lot of fighting in the movie to get justice for his sister and although we do not get to see Ali fight, because she will be hospitalized doing most of the movie, if they are lucky enough to do great on this particular movie, there will be a sequence and we could she Laila Ali fight along side her brother. So lets all watch this movie so the sequence can be in the making because I personally want to see how Laila and Michael fight together as sister and brother. So lets check it out and I will put a site where you can check out the preview.
Falcon Rising - Official Trailer [2014] Michael Jai White - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wys_7B16BVY
2 min - Jul 28, 2014 - Uploaded by Catalin Raul
Falcon Rising - Official Trailer [2014] Michael Jai White aka Favela. Category. Film ...

No comments:

Post a Comment