Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Preachers of LA

Okay I have been watching preachers of LA and for the most part everything is going okay but I looking at Deitrick have a disagreement with his wife on hiring a nanny and as outlandish as Pastor Haddon can be I must say that I agree with him for the fact his young wife, who as young as she is will find herself overwhelmed with taken on the new duties of a pastor's wife. I agree with Derrick's mom in that maybe a couple of hours if she does not want a full time nanny. Dominique I want to give you some advice as a women of three children, if you can afford to hire a nanny please do so because it will definitely make your life run smoother. Some how I manage to raise all my three children with no help but if you ask me how did I do it I will have to say I must have sleep walked through the entire process because I do not remembering doing it, take that help girl. The one pastor who the season seems to be focusing on this season is Pastor Wayne Chaney and the issues his is having with his family problems. Pastor Chaney wants his mother to move in until he can figure out how to heal the relationship with his mother and brother, but then there is the issue of his wife not wanting the mother to move in. You know that women are known to have issues with other women moving into their house, but me personally I would welcome the help from my mother-in-law, because she would be a help. I see any women who is a family member and need your help for a short period of time, should be welcomed to your house with open arms. Now if a pastor's wife can not try and get along with another women in her home with some understanding, then who can. I myself have helped my sister when she was down on her luck and what I got was a hot meal every night and a spotless house. So in my opinion try it and if you find that it is not for you than I suggest you both just stay out of each others way, usually the other person will get the hint. For me I love my mother-in-law and would not hesitate to move her in if she had such and issue as Pastor Chaney's mother has. What upset me about the show was when it returned Bishop Gibson and his wife choose to judge Bishop Noel Jones and his friend and thier relationship or kind of friendship they really have. In otherwords Bishop Gibson and his wife believes that Bishop Noel Jones is fornicating and therefore can not interact with Godly projects. Now I understand as men of God they have to follow the bible, but why is it that a man and he is just a man, like Bishop Ron Gibson who was once addicted to drugs, choose to judge someone else and their particular lifestyle. Bishop Gibson tried to say to Bishop Jones by saying as men of God they have to lead their flock and as leaders of their flock they have to show what they preach, but the entire thing about it is that Bishop Noel and his friend have never said that they are actually having a sexual relationship, it is only assumed. For me Bishop Noel and his friend Loretta, saying that they are not in a sexual relationship is good enough for me, who am I to judge or assume that it is anything else. For Bishop Gibson and his wife to assume that they are having a sexual relationship seems like their mind is in the gutter. If you do not have positive proof, other then your assumption then you are doing what the law said not to do and that is presume that a person is guilty before it is accutally proven. I still enjoy the show as I did last year, although I am missing a lot of Bishop Gibson and Bishop Noel, who seemed to both have very busy schedules but of course their ministry should come first. I am hopeful that they will do a Preachers of Atlanta or maybe Preacher of New York or Preacher of Louisiana, just some preacher of the East coast. What can I say I live on the East Coast and although I enjoy the Preachers of LA, I am just looking for something that has a little more view on things from the East coast side.

No comments:

Post a Comment