Monday, April 28, 2014

Basketball Wives Reunion 4-28-14

Okay I must admit it was off the chain, the basketball wives reunion took it too another level. I also must admit I admire Draya for not attending, she is in a place she is feed up with the B.S. and she decided seeing Jamie's face would set her off, I know it would set me off. I would have been like the ladies in the audience and have jumped on the stage just to have whipped Jackie's old A**. Did anyone see Jackie on the stage trying to act bad as if she was going to fight someone, she need to get that rocking chair out and use it. Now as for Sundy I am in agreement with the other women that she has some deep issues. She has children that do not like her and to hear her daughter took, she would never win the mother of the year award. Now to me Malaysia and British were the only two acting like real ladies. I was sorry to hear about Malaysia situation, I lost my youngest brother some time back and it still hurts. As for Brittish she got that huge ring for her man doing wrong, that is one way to do it, get what you can girl. Brittany I pray for you and wish you all the luck for that nect miracle baby and you are right it does seem like people of Sundy's evilness who don't take care of their children can have them and someone like you who do take care of your child is not blessed with one. Now we talk about who I want to see back next season, Malaysia would not confirm if she was returning but I am hoping she does. Draya is probably not returning but if Shawny was thing she would do everything to bring Draya, who is young and beautiful, back and get rid of old azz Jackie and leave her alone with her husband to drink her cognac. Jackie think she is the star of the show and she runs things, that is when you need to be brought down a peg. I believe Malaysia, Brittany,  British, Draya and believe it or not Sundy should come back, I believe she would change with no Jackie around, let the beast go, please. Jackie is like the black plague, something you don't want and if you got it you do everything you can to get rid of. I also must say cudos to the host he did a much better job than the host of the housewives Atlanta's reunion, with keeping the women separated and setting things straight with his own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment