Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Real Housewives of Atlanta (#RHOA)

Has anyone notice I did not write on Sunday's night real housewives of Atlanta. Well that is because it is getting to a point like I said that I am over this show. The women took a trip together and all of a sudden it is a kumbaya moment, what the hell. Everyone said they are happy and have this smiles on their faces and they said it was all because of one person who was holding them back. If all these women were giving the power to one woman to let her stop letting them be who they wanted to be that sounds to me that they were never real women in the first place. No one person can break you and if you have God in your life you learn that he is maker of all things and forgiveness stays in your heart. I am not believing any of these women happiness, it is all phony to me, especially since they decide to tear one woman down while they are on this trip. If you are happy with where you are and all you are having a good time, don't tear someone else down while you are doing it. Lets get real the phony crew, stop the finger pointing and get your own personal life together. From next week episode I see a little bullying going on, when Claudia keeps following Nene around when she tells her to get the hel* out of her face and Claudia keeps pushing as does Cynthia with the bashing, what is that about. We tell our children that it is not okay to bully and then we act like bullies on television in front of our children, Cynthia. This show is becoming very sad and disappointing to me and I can not believe these women actually watch the taping of these episodes and not actually fell embarrassed of themselves, because I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment