Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Black Ink Crew (@VH1, @BlackInkCrew) 4-06-15

I did not think it could get any better but it has, the Black Ink Crew is off the chain and I have to ask the question as to when did Black Ink Crew become better than Love & Hip Hop? Yes I said it Black Ink Crew is bringing on the action and I do not know if it is because these young people has such a jack up life or is it because they do not know exactly how to handle their new found success. You know someone people get a little fame and they start acting like idiots. I watch Puma and his wife Quani begin complaining how Ceaser and some big black dude violated them by coming to their house, they said it was a threating act but the shi* is all on camera you idiots and what you guys are saying happening is not adding to what was caught on camera. There was no threat made, after the bell was rung and Quani said Puma was not home the two man walked away and left, they never went pass the door, they were outside on the sidewalk which is public property. Please Quani I see why you and Puma got married, booth of you are cuckoo for cocoa puffs and if you ask me you need some medicine ASAP. We got to experience the engagement party of Dutchess and Ceaser and we got to see both side of their families, yeah and Ceaser actually broke down and ask for Dutchess hand in marriage. I have to say being from the South I was glad that Dutchess stuck to her guns and was adamant that Ceaser asked her father for her hand and if her father said no she would worship her father wishes, that is how we do in the old South and we need to have more women who would stick to these traditions and not let a man talk them into something that they do not expect from them. Let a man know what you expect and will do so, great going Dutchess and Ceaser and I can not wait until the waiting. One of the most touching part of the show for me was watching Sassy's mother accept her girlfriend into their life and she as a mother knew that Didi needed a hug when she tried to explain how her parents was unaccepting of her life style, great going Sassy's mother. My favorite part of the show was seeing my girl Sky get out of jail, yes she was walking away vowing to never return and she will soon be back home at black ink, come on home Sky. There was this great tattoo that Ceaser put on a lady, she actually wanted the tattoo from the rooter to the tooter but Ceaser had to explain how much pain she would be in if she decided to go this far, so he did a shorter version that was absolutely fabulous and if remind me exactly what the show is suppose to be about and that is tattooing and I think at time we tend to forget that because we have people like Walt and Teddy laying on the couch in the shop. There is also Puma who is always talking about how much better his shop is but the man does not tattoos, so why is he taking photographs on a tattoo magazine, I guess to show off his dark tattoos that we can barely see on this man arm. Why is Puma, who is suppose to be a business manager I think, keeps trying to factor in with people who really have this talent, why is he putting down a person like Ceaser who can actually do tattoos, I guess that is the ugliness of this business, Puma apparently told the owner of Ink123 that he can get him Ceaser business by bad talking Ceaser to his customers and luring people he know that went to Ceaser shop away, dirty pool. Well on my end it is not working because Ceaser shop Black Ink is still receiving all the celebrities and I saw Jhonni, yes crazy Jhonni at their engagement party last night. As a matter of fact I see a lot of Love and Hip Hop stars supporting the Black Ink Crew and I like seeing this kind of support from, one successful show to another, great job. Now watching clips from next week's episode, I see that it is once again Puma and Ceaser, the idiot Puma says he sees Ceaser and blood comes to his eyes and its own. Now if I am correct the owner of Ink123 said he did not want to do business with Ceaser because of the fight and what went own between Puma and Ceaser, now Puma is deciding to start shi*, lets see what the owner of Ink123 will handle this. Why would he want someone like Puma to represent his company, the man is a mental case, but there again like I said the owner of Ink123 needs someone to do his dirty work to compete against Ceaser, especially since Black Ink gets a lot of people of color business, so he is using Puma stupid a** to go against someone he once called a friend. Now I saw someone with blonde hair hit the ground in this clip, could be wrong but if I am right, now I am wondering if it was Dutchess or Quani, going be interesting. All I can say is this show is entertainment at its fullest and I love watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment