Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Love & Hip Hop New York Reunion (#LHHNY)

I watched the Love & Hip Hop reunion part 1 and I have to say it was a little slow for me. I know that these people do not always have to go off the handle and fight, but there could have been some deeper digging. A lot of these stars on the show had some serious issues brought up on the show but all we got was them talking around the real issues. We had Jhonni threating people and hollering at everyone after she admits to still being in love with Rich Dollaz, what an idiot. I think Jhonni needs to real psychological help and the show seems to be ignoring that this woman is deranged in some way in which she thinks and acts, she will seriously hurt someone. I for one say don't bring this bit** back to the show because she has no real storyline other than threating people and acting like a pure idiot. Okay I have to ask why is Mendeecess sitting on the same couch as his ex as Yandy sit across the way from him, I am at a lost on this particular part because Yandy sat beside the ex mom. Why did not the ex sit beside her own mom, go figure right. When the host asked Rich Dollaz a question about his and Jhonni relationship he never gave a straight answer he talked around the subject and what the hel* is that black holed in the middle of Rich teeth, get it fix. We got to watch Chrissy Monroe bring on the fake tears talking about how much Chink brought her heart, yeah right. Chrissy does not remind me of a woman who's heart can easily be broken and no you can not force a man to do what you want, not a real man anyway. You may have those boys who do what every the woman say and just goes along what whatever she does, but I want a man who actually is willing to work with me in making decision not just a yes man, if I want a yes man apparently I don't need him, correct. And what can I say about poor Diamond, this young girl is totally lost, she got messed up in a grown folk situation and have no way of knowing how to really handle it. Diamond I have a little advice for you, just go back to LA and make a normal life for yourself and your daughter, you are to young to have so much drama in your life. This is all I have to say about part one of the reunion as for me it was not that exciting. We saw Erica Mena talk from afar so that she would not get up on stage and act like and idiot, I understand Erica that was smart thinking on your or whomever suggested it, for your imagine you were best to stay off the stage. Hopefully next week we will get to see a little more action and get deeper on some of the subjects, I will be watching to see what happen. I do think Cisco should go and sit his a** down some where and stop pretending to be this man who has turned his life around, I don't think he should come back next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment