Monday, April 13, 2015

Love & Hip Hop NY Reunion Part 11 (@vh1, #LHHNY)

Love and Hip Hop Reunion had their final reunion show and all I can say is that it was okay. We got to hear Rich claim he made Erica Mena a factor, We got to hear Cisco talk how he felt Rich was the lower of the lower in friends when he went in the bathroom with Diamond. And after all this we heard the big announcement of Erica Mena not returning to the show. I am agreement with Erica moving on with her life and leaving the show, Erica has a real man in Bow Wow, who will really take care of her and make her life happy and we all know every woman deserves happiness, so I want to say congratulations Erica and don't pay the haters no mind. To the cast of New York, haters going to hate and you guys who claim that Erica leaving the show will not matter and it will continue on as usual, are just hating. The show may go on but your ratings may drop as well and you know this, so Chrissy and Rich you both older washed out hags can crow together on her replacement. One person I don't suggest become a part of the show is Jhonni, who in my opinion my seriously hurt someone and the show may in up with a lawsuit on their hands because they know how cray, cray this child is, she needs Jesus and all of his disciples to help her. Now one person I am really not liking is Cisco, this man tries to acted if he changed in a little period of time, which we all know is not likely. He stood on stage like some dam* teenager showing all his undies to the world. Cisco your too old of a man to want your pants around your ankle, but then again I have to remember what this originate from and then I ask myself, could he be? Pants hanging low started in prison in which an inmate would signal to another inmate that he was ready for rear end business, now think on that Cisco. If a man is in a real personal business as Cisco claims to be then you act in a professional manner, no one should have to tell a real man this. I am so glad to hear about Yancy and Mendeeze finally getting married, it took long enough you too and I will be watching this special. That sisters wives thing going on with Peter, Tara and  Amina still confuses the hell out of me. I am listening to people talk how great of a guy Peter Gunz is but this man has had more women then we can imagine at one time, I wish these women would really tell us what he has. Peter I am hearing has nine children and yet Tara still is upset about the Amina and Peter and how they got together, somewhere in history Peter had a lot of women and you being dating him thirteen years is saying a lot. Now Amina seems as if she is ready to take Peter back, but she had to ask Tara a question before she could truly make the commitment in her mind and that was did Tara feel she could get Peter back anytime she wanted too. The answer for Tara was yes, I am guessing this means that Amina has to truly think about her decision because Tara may come between at anytime, all I can say is wow. Now for Chrissy and Chink, they did very little talking on part one of the reunion and no talking on part two, besides Chrissy still hassling Chink to marry her, this old a** woman will not give up. Chink if you have half of a mind you will high tail and run from this crazy woman, desperation never looks good on any woman and a woman like Chrissy is bound to do anything to trap you. Overall part two reunion was a little more interesting than part one. Although I think Diamond is a little crazy, I like the way her mother is willing to stand by her daughter. Any real mom, no matter how stupid their daughter is being will always have her back, you go mom, I would like too see more of her next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment