Sunday, January 28, 2018

Real Housewives of Atlanta (#RHOA)

The Real Housewives of Atlanta and Kandi's Essence party, yeah real cheesy. For people to get up their and talk about how great you are is one thing, but it is another thing for your husband and friends to get up there and not talk about you but call other people out and tell how people may have done things to their friends but look at her now. Now I been told if you always wanted to show people who you are or get back at them about something, then you let what you do show them. You don't have to through some big party and invite your enemies to get torn down by your friends in front of others, again that is cheesy, real cheesy. If you did not tell your friends to do this, that is okay because they are grown, but you did have them invite a person knowing their attentions, and Kandi don't say you did not know when we watch this part of the clip. So why play these childish games with people to make them feel low about themselves, the God in you should never want anyone, not even your enemy to feel beneath you. If someone does feel beneath you that will come out of their own ugliness if they did you wrong. God will handle those enemies of yours who went out to destroy, kill and demised you. No human should crush another human with any intentions and that is just what you did Kandi, so you know what will happen know, you will not have any happiness. No matter how long your marriage last, how much money you make or how many children you have you will not be happy when you bring another one of God child down. Let your walk in God be your guide to greatness. God can handle all when you feel you are being attacked with your enemy. So walk in faith, not in anger or hatred of others. Kandi you keep acting as if you are innocent but again I saw and heard with my own ears and eyes how you laugh with your assistant about Porsha's and how this party will make her envious, we already know that your assistant is confused, but that is something I should not say because it is ugly and it is not for me to judge him, but that is the same thing he is doing with people whom he feels is hurting you, he thinks he is suppose to attack them, why is that his or your mother's job. You are grown Kandi and you as a grown a** women should let people know that you will be fighting your own battle your way. I personally myself have learned to fight my own battles very well, without the help of others and I get on my knees and pray to God to be with me at all times in handle a situation I sometimes feel a lot to bare. What I find is when I turn it over to Jesus, and just him, everything turns out much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment