Sunday, January 14, 2018

Chris Brown (He's Making a Come Back)

I wanted to write on Wendy Williams line when she did a episode on her show about Chris Brown doing a movie with Nick Cannon. Wendy had some negative things to say about this young man and she was quick to say when you do something like this young man did, it is hard for people to forget. So who is Wendy Williams to make this judgement, because I know a man called Jesus and when you call upon his name, no man has the final say. Chris Brown has not been in the news for a while and this young man has gone on with his life to continue to create beautiful music and great videos, he in my opinion has definitely been turning things around in his life. One of the main reasons that I think Chris has turn things around is because of that gorgeous young beauty of a daughter that has come into his life. Chris is a man who realizes that he must as a man make a change for his daughter life and to make her proud, he is always featuring this little girl on his twitter page and her birthday is the same day as his mother. I am so loving the change I see in Chris and yes a lot of it is because he is a Virginian like me but another reason is because I love seeing people defy the odds, when man says no I know that Jesus can say yes. If you want to change than you can and you have to let no man on this Earth decide your fate, like Wendy Williams by saying as a human people tend not to forget what you done and they continue to judge you. People do not matter, God does and if God is willing to forgive and forget any man who wants to turn their life around, who are we as people to point fingers and judge. So I prayed for Chris when I seen this young man in the news because I wanted him to succeed because he is a child of God, as I prayed for Mary J Bleige when she went through her troubles and was delighted to see her make a great comeback from the road she was going down. I pray for anyone whom I see on television who seems to be struggling like Lindsey Lohan, as I did for Amy Winehouse, I pray that people can understand that their is a bigger power at work and his name is Jesus, not man and so when you are feeling down or feel the world is against you, turn to God and leave man behind. I so feel that Chris Brown found God in looking at his daughter and gift bigger than any gift man can produce, so he decided that he has a bigger calling and he does. So why can't people give this young man another chance and watch him as work, I know I will. Watch out world Chris Brown is back to give us the entertainment we all like to enjoy, besides we need this young man because I don't know what kind of dancing these other entertainers that have come to the scene call themselves doing. Prayers all around for you Chris Brown, remember God first and let know man tell you different.

No comments:

Post a Comment