Monday, January 1, 2018

Planet Of The Apes Movie is Done????

What is this I am hearing. The planet of the apes movies creators only went in with the idea of doing three movies that focus only on the war of the planet of the apes. What, this is very disappointing to me as I am a Planet of the Apes series fan and it did not stop with the war. The war was actually the ending on the television series. So the movies worked backwards to let the humans know how the apes ended up taking over. So my questions to the creators of the new movie series, what is wrong with continuing on to let the people know what happens after the war, we have to let the people, especially those like me who are big fans, how it continues on because a fan like me knows that the war never really ended, right? On the television series there was still battles among the apes, who ended up continue on the battles with humans who came from the past to the future, only to think they had apparently gone back in time. This in my personal opinion and I am sure for some other fans make for a very good plot, so why not please our plaits by indulging us in some good old fashion to the future trilogy from the original plant of the apes. I looked forward to these Planet of the Apes movies every summer and imagine my surprise when I found out that in the summer of 2018 they did not have a Planet of the movie lined up because they said the war is over. But the war was not over, it had just began with Caesar son Cornelius. Cornelius is the next line of Caesar and this movie needs to go on to make fans understand, what was it all for, why was the apes fighting so hard for. Let the fans know what the Apes was striving for and if they really obtain what they wanted or not. You have to let movie viewers see their struggle, how this struggles comes back around for the Apes and how it ends up at the beginning again. I beg The Planet of the Apes movie creators to not stop something that is so meaning for a lot of us who needs this trilogy to continue on like its television series. There was a lot of significant points made in the planet of the apes television series, and although somethings may have to be changed with that last television episode, because it did get a little confusing, with the ending of Charleston Heston, it can be revamped to make sense to what happened to this travelers who found themselves in a new world that they just did not understand and once they did, could not accept. It really was a reason that these series on television did so good, so keep it going, so someone like me have a reason to look forward to the summer. Waiting, biting my nails in anticipation of the next Planet of the Apes movie. Right now I am at a lost as to what I will be the block buster movie I watch in the summer for 2018, because it was automatically always Planet of the Apes for me. I am still unsure as to why the creators would just go into this production with only saying that the war of the planet of the apes was what they needed to complete in the theaters. If you are a real planet of the apes fan as I am, I am sure your mind would be on how can we complete the series like that on the television. It should not have been we will only do the wars and this will satisfy our viewers, no the war has only fueled your viewers desire to want to see more. I want more, do I have to personally go on a protest beginning you guys to create more movies, getting other fans and viewers to protest along with me how you guys strung us in and left us hanging with only those three movies. I will chant, I want more of the Planet of the Apes movies, more and more until the television series is complete. Give you fans what they want and they will not disappoint because we will come out in the millions to watch your movies on the big screen. I will blog everyday if you start a new movie to be released in 2018, so that the viewers will get so hyped and come out in groves. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment