Saturday, February 17, 2018

Black Panther the Movie: OMG Marvel You Did It Again

Well I just came from seeing the Marvel Movie Black Panther and it was all that was said it would be and more. I am a big comic fan, one of my favorites is Spider-Man he has some of the most of the chain villains, but handle them all well. I enjoy Batman with no doubt, the villains tend to be the star of these movies, like the joker played by Heath Ledger, a truly gifted actor we will miss. I love the Iron-Man, Captain America, Thor, Wonder Women, etc. I am just a comic movie junkie, a big fan of Stan Lee who in my opinion is a master mind of the comic writings,  rather it be Marvel comics or any other comic I am a fan but must say Marvel is my favorite. This Black Panther movie brought to the big screen was just like any of the other Marvel movie, it was so alive, vibrant, true to its books. There were so many actors that I did not even know was going to be in this movie, like Angel Bassett, Forest Whitaker, Michael B Jordan, Danai Gurira whom I love in walking dead and she did her thing and then some in this movie. And that Chadwick Boseman did above a superior job to bring this Black Panther character to life, all the actors worked in sync to bring together a movie that I was so proud to see in the line up of Marvel characters. This marvel movie not only brought us the action, but some above acting abilities from the young and the old, the seasoned and the new actors making us laugh, cry, think and cheer. I was sitting watching this movie thinking to myself that this movie reminds me of when some of the marvel characters when they came to fight, like Iron man, Thor, hulk, Captain America but yet this was one marvel character with a lot of very and I do mean very talented actors that made it seem as if several marvel character had joined the cast to fight the evil that was up against them. Wow, wow, wow, Kevin Feige, David J Grant, Ryan Coogler, Joe Robert Cole, Jack Kirby and of course Mr. Stan Lee. fantastic job and I hope this movie will be world breaking for you and bring a world of wealth. You brought me a side of happiness, proud and prestige with what you have brought to the big screen and I want to say thank you. For all who have not seen it, especially those who are marvel comic addicts, you are missing out this is a must see. For those who are not even comic fans, you will love it because it has all the action you want in a movie, with some side of humor. I thought about how great this movie was and how parents will be proud to take their children, no sex scenes at all, a little kissing, its a marvel comic, come on people, the world could use a lot less of fake, make believe sex in our movies, making us think this is how life really is when it is not, I am just saying get the gray of the screens, I am just saying there are not fifty shades but gray is not one of them, unless you are making up something that is not there. There is no substitute for great acting, great writing or great action, everything which the Blank Panther has in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment