Sunday, January 7, 2018

Enough Is Enough of Mama June!!!!!!!!!

I am so sick and I do mean literally sick of seeing mama June and my question is why, why is it that they felt the need to put her back on television. We have to almost be forced to watch a woman burping, farting and just acting ignorant and they call this television.I know honey boo boo made the network money in the past, but they have since put mama June of a few new shows and tried some different things and it has not work, so why are they coming back with a show to say she is running for Miss America, please. I guess television is running out of things to put on tv and this is obvious because they still having teen moms show airing and the women are now in their mid twenties, what the crap. These networks are either running out of things to right about or just getting real disparate to get viewers attention. It has gotten to a point for me that I can actually go without watching television because there really is nothing to watch. Of course these networks feel the need to put what I call these typical Caucasians on television, trying to convince the American people that they are really hilarious and that what they talk about is very interesting. Now dont get me wrong there are some shows that I like, most are really well written television series, like Grey's Anatomy, the new 911, Chi town. But something the network is still refusing to do in my eyes is still put people of color back on television, give them real roles because they say it does not make for television when we know they just want the American people watch what they want them to watch and believe what they want them to believe, that is what you call control people. When networks put something on like Mama June and take off a well written show like the Underground because they said it did not align with the direction the network channel was going in, how sad is that. Again, the American people want us the people of color to not believe that prejudice is being portrayed when it come to choosing television shows to show on tv or people. I think the American people are smarting then what these net workers think, but again they think they can control the people mind as to what they will like, what they want them to believe and how sad is that, after all these years the American television programming is still run by prejudice, overthinking, ignorant tyrants who think behind closed doors they can laugh about people and how stupid they are and how they will influence how they think about each other with a show on television. Well I for one would rather turn my television off, get into by books or on my laptop and learn from the real America by watching when I go outside and interacting with others, of all colors, talking and finding out from them what they think. My fight, is to turn off the television and spread the love of Jesus around.

No comments:

Post a Comment