Sunday, January 7, 2018

Love & Hip Hop Miami

All I can say about is this new Love & Hip Hop show of Miami is that I am not feeling it. I can not get into the cast, I guest because the only one I knew was Shay from being Scrappy friend. I also could not get into how all the people immediately turned on each other, there was no loyalty at all. I will never understand how family can go against family, even if you have a little beef, why not try and work something out instead of completely turning your back on kin. As for relationships, none of these cast members seem to have any real relationship, it all seem to have start off fake to me. Also what about those men with the gold in their mouth, I know that this is a Miami thing, but I do not like it, I think they look crazy and I thought the mouth full of gold went out a while ago, this man, I guess the old man, please forgive me I don't know any of you guys name. I know the teeth may be something for them but it is not doing it for me and besides it really makes Love & hip hop look like they going to a entire different level, that is off the scale. Well I will continue to look, hopefully things will either get better, or the cast will come more alive. The only really cast member that I was feeling and loving, is the girl for Dominican with the afro, the black Dominican, I love her hair, her swag and her confidence and no she should not change anything for anyone. This woman was judge because of her look, but the thing is Beyonce, Erykah Badu and others pay for this woman's natural look, you go girl. I can see this real Dominican princesses becoming big and playing in movies, and yes take your mother where every you go. Enough is said as I can't speak much more on this show and we will see what happens in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment