Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Checked Inn

I am loving this show called Checked Inn because it is not only about a small family running a few Inns, but it is about love. They are helping couples to get that spice that they may have gotten away from in their relationships or to help couples who maybe starting a new relationship understand why it is important to have time together, alone. I love the way Monique Greenwood relates to her clients, she sits them down and listen to them talk about their relationship and from that she decides on personal weekend to set up for these particular couples, according to what she heard them say about what they needed in their relationship, I love it. It is like Monique is almost a love therapist, she relates to the situation, she makes suggestions to the couple and she plans out a outing that gets them started with their re-connection. I also see that Monique also have other plans, like a group that takes a women trip, or weddings at the Inn as well. I myself am alone and being a widow I find myself enjoying time to myself but the thing is, if I enjoy my alone time at home, people tend to call me because they know I am at home and they want me to do things for them, that is not what my alone time is about, it is about me just enjoy time to myself, not running around to do things for myself or others. I do want to date again, but before I can began to love someone else I have to spend time alone with myself and love to love me again. I have to understand myself for I can bring someone else into my life. This in my opinion will make me be a better person, not only for myself but for the new person I bring into my life. I would like to stay at one of Monique's Inn and just have her give me personnel time that will let me spiritually connect with me gain. Now I know they have these spiritual retreats that you can go to but watching this show Checked Inn, I would rather go to one of Monique Greenwood and her husband Inn because they give that personal touch, that does not do any kind of judgement, neither does it they tell you how you should do your spiritual journey, or pray or when to do these things. Monique suggest what she thinks you should do from talking too you but she also ask you what is it that you want, what are you seeking or need, I really really like this and because of watching the show and seeing Monique in action I am looking forward to one day visiting one of her Inns, although I do wish you had a Inn in Virginia Ms. Monique, with all this wooded land in the mountains, it would be perfect, but you do have one in DC that is close to me. But again you can come a little further South and put a Inn some where out here, just think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment