Monday, October 30, 2017

What Does it mean to be Godly

I use to ask myself what is a Godly person. I see people who seem to be gentle and understand others, and always serving with a smile. So does Godly mean you always have to serve with a smile or does Godly mean that you are so of God that he makes you feel large in this small world of ours that nothing else counts but the fact that you know he exist and you leave to fulfill that purpose he is directed to you in his book, you know the Bible. God is all powerful and knowing and leads us in a path that is righteous, when know that God exist and you feel his presence, that faith becomes a part of you and you believe that he will do all the things he promise to do for you and that is too never leave you, always forgive you, prepare a wonderful home, give you love, guide and protect you and your family and all he ask of us is to believe, trust, have faith and follow his word. This is why we who choose to follow God have so much of a different outlook on life, we know we have to work, we know that we have to pay bills but we also know that we have a father that is loving, that did things for us that know one else has do or can do and because of this we choose to follow God and his word. With the following of God's word we will have everlasting life and our family will too as long as they know that there is a bigger picture. It is not about who can make the most money, who can look the best or the biggest to their friends, it is not even being this over achiever, but it is all about that inside, taking in God and his word and once you learn how to do this, it will show on the outside and others who choose not to do so will not understand, why you smile and why you walk with a different purpose in life. Why you not brag with what you have, why you choose to help others before helping yourself. Why you will try and drive your life on a path that is rewarding to others so that they can smile to. Why is it important to give and pass it on, so that whom that you gave a helping hand can pave it forward, if others pave it forward, we can have a generation of people who are paving forward good and rewarding riches that is of God, not of man. Man has no purpose for us, but only destruction as he will led you in the path of the devil, to kill and destroy your fellow man. Why I say would anyone choose destroy another human when you can show them that path of righteousness by paving forward goodness that is that of God. I guess that devil as to have him minions on earth to keep men from know the love of God, he has to destroy those who choose to continue with his work. The more I think about the goodness of God I smile, I have my days when I just don't know how to handle what is going on in this world, or a job situation, but then I smile as I remind myself I have accepted God in my life and this is something no man can take away from me. I love the feeling that God is giving to me and yes now I know why when you have people who smile as they go along doing their jobs that may not be rewarding, because in fact it is rewarding when you find a way to help you fellow man in whatever you do. Smile, Jesus loves you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment