Sunday, October 1, 2017

Pure Keys (Young Women Entrepreneur)

I met a young woman today at church an although we both have been going to the church a while, I really did not know her as this is a family church in which I grew up in and then I married and moved away. This young lady with her family came to join the church lady and after coming back to church I never really got to know her, but I did learn who she was and what she was doing. This young lady went to college became the top of her classed and she study chemistry as her major. As a student of chemistry she learned about products that we as human put on our bodies on a daily basis, so now this young very smart and bright woman has decided to come up with her own natural body product line of products. I personally have purchased body wash, lip balm and body scrub from her and I love it, what I love even more is that it is all natural, no worries about what I am putting on my body. So now this woman's company that she is calling Pure Keys is up and running, it is a slow process so she does not have a web site as of yet, but she is working on it. But she does have a email address she can be reached at. I am personally proud of this woman who has taken it upon herself to become a entrepreneur and being a black woman is especially exceptional since she has had to push harder than any other woman to even began to be where she is. Her struggle will be just that a struggle but this young lady, has brains, tough skin and God her has promise to be her guide through it all, so I know she will make it. What I ask of us, I ask us as a people to support this young lady and her journey, give her product a try, she also have body wash for men. Let's buy, or if not into buying how about promoting her product as a young person trying to get along with life in a way we all want to and that is by taking a dream and showing the world what makes her unique and how she helps other's in the process. This young lady Kiana Manson states it on her card and that is that each of her product is made with Love, so let us show this young lady some Love back and give her help with any support, advice, guidance that we have to give her.

No comments:

Post a Comment