Monday, October 30, 2017

The Walking Dead Return (Negan Must Die)

The Walking Dead has return and yes I am one of its biggest fans as I defend the show to this day. What I must say is that I did not know what to expect of the return, what I can say is that yes I am a little confused as too what is aspiring. I not sure who is doing what, whom or whom not to trust and what will Negan do with the Preacher. With all this I can say that I do think there is a trader in the midst, who this may be, who knows, there are so many twist and turns to the show right now the only side I one that I am sure of is the tiger's. But from what I began seeing of the episode to air this Sunday night, is that I am not sure as to where Jesus stands. Not Jesus our Christ and savor, but Jesus the human on the show of the Walking Dead, he is giving me mixed feeling as to why he does not want any killing of the saviors and what does he expect them to do with all these traders who would kill for Negan at the drop of a dime. Who is all the saviors that the one trader said he has called upon to come to their recuse and how many more saviors can there be, so is there a trader in the midst and if so who is it, or are there more then one trader and if so who are they. Wow I am so confused at this moment trying to figure out how the plot of this story line will go. I know that there is no doubt that the saviors who have always outsmarted Rick and his crew had a bigger plan in place and it is one that will shock us all, another perception of mines is that Rick and his group will be saved. How you ask, well there are always ones who want to be good and the good have a way of showing up when they are needed, we have people in the past who have disappeared or left, never returning. Could it be, could it be that these good people return to help Rick and his crew in their time of need, could it be that these good people come back with more good people that have more power then we can imagine, wow, how many more people can there be in a world of the walking dead who are alive and have to fight humans more then the dead. I can't imagine how Rick and his crew will get out of this one, but then I can as I said there is still some good, it is just a matter of finding out who it will be, what about Eugene, a lot of people want this man to die because of his trading status, but I personally think the man is a genius and has a bigger plan then any of us could have every thought of. When will this plan go into motion, I would say at the right moment, the moment when we think all is done and it is over, the plan will come together to reveal itself as a work of Art and beauty. This plan will make us who are big fans, understand even more why this show has captured our admiration and mines. It is a show that writing is beyond writing and as a person who loves to write, there is nothing like a good written story lines that makes you say, now that person has an awesome imagination, a talent only God can produce. I will continue to watch as always with that anticipation of some great writing and terrific acting that together will blow our minds. Come on The Walking Dead, lets do this. Negan must Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment