Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Las Vegas (What A Sad Tragedy)

With all the writing I do on reality shows and what seems to be going on in this country, the truth is I began writing this blog because I did not like what I see was going on in this country. Yes this country has had incidents over and over again but what I am saying, why do we as a great country choose to keep going downward. The debate about guns has been going on for years and every time there is a presidential election this is a fore front subject that never gets resolve or sensible solution that will help us in this country all feel better, instead it gets worst and there end up being more guns and guns violence and each time becomes more of a tragedy then the other. So here it is Las Vegas, the sin city, where you think it can not get any more open and wild, and fun fill and full of people, what happens, a shooting that has been the worst in the United States history in regards to death, wow. Why did this happen most people ask and believe it or not this is a question not for us to ask. I believe God has a reason for everything and instead of questioning his attentions why not understand what we can get out of this. What can we as a country learn from this incident, To help one another? To change our ways? To learn to love not hate? To learn that people are humans and no matter what color or race you are, humans are bound to make mistakes and that no man is perfect? God no matter how hard the situation maybe for us to accept is in control and he wants us to wake up learn and make changes that are positive. No matter how much money you have, how good looking you are or how properly you are, there is no substitute for why God has put us on this earth and it is not what he is seeing and I am truly a believer that if we do not change our ways that our end days are upon us. God see what we are doing to his world and no he do not like what he is seeing, this world has come to very questionable decisions it is starting to make and yet our maker, the real father of us all wrote what he expected of us in the bible and more and more everyday I am seeing people go against this book and actually start to say people that choose to follow it is wrong. I am seeing so many false prophets who have no guilt as they lead their Shepard astray, wow. I worry not only for not only the United States but this world and how people who are the bible believers seem to be becoming scarce as those follower of the devil seem to be overflowing with their ideas and opinions of how the destruction they are creating is right and those who choose to follow God's word are making a fool of themselves, wow. I am fearful, really fearful of what I see and how God will have to handle those who turn their back on the word. Those who died in Las Vegas, I am not sure if any children died but just knowing there were children there makes me sick to my stomach, a concert a joyed filled, happy goer concerts with 22,000 people who just was getting that entertainment that they choose for that day that they were excited about, never having a clue what this manic had decided was going to be some of these people last day. He did not know his victims, he did not know if they were children, all he apparently knew was he wanted to kill lots of people and why we ask. Why is because, yes it is just a because, we have no clue what was going on in this man who to some seem to have had a lot because he had money, like money was suppose to solve his problems. How does that saying goes, the Love of money is the root to ALL EVIL. I am seeing it more and more everyday what people will do for a dollar, even if it means hurting others in the process, it is rather sad and depressing that people lose soul to replace it with money. How can your soul be replaced with dollar bills, and if you can answer this, please explain it too me. I would rather give every cent I have for me and my family happiness, I rather have my family happiness and let the money go. I am praying daily for the victims and their families that they know God and how as painful the hurt is, they must find a way to turn this tragedy into a positive. We must learn and understand God's plan for this world before he decide that this world is no longer worth saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment