Sunday, November 5, 2017

Black Ink Crew:Chicago

No I did not forget about you guys or your show, I think I just was tired of the airing, because you have been on for a while. I guess because Black Ink Crew New York has been put on the back burner, they have to put more of the Chicago episodes on us. The show is okay but it stills does not compare to the New York crew, I miss you guys. What I do have to say that was very positive of Black Ink Crew Chicago was the way Don spoke on mental illness, he may have explained it harshly but I am telling you Don, you caught my attention and my heart to the disease and people whom suffer from it. They are not  in control of their disease which can be very hard for them, even too the point where they are willing to kill themselves because they can not overcome something they don't understand and in many cases can not get help for it. Mental illness for some reason is really rampant in this country and there is no real help if you do not have a lot of money. Yes money, it takes lot of money in this country to deal with your demons, something our government is not willing to put funds into and it is sad because some of these people do not have families that can help or are willing to put up with them because of their issues and it can be said. So when Don spoke up for Cobra, I said bravo Don, you put it well that we must began to understand those who can not understand themselves and we have to be more patient as well as be a listening ear if they need, just for them to get things off their chest. I did not like what Liliana did at all to turn everyone on Cobra, she did this out of spike because she was mad about the living situation and what happen with Junior, but Liliana that was your own folk. By the way Liliana you are a drunk and you need help, because when you get intoxicated you act like a straight up idiot and then you blame everyone else for your problems, ones that you created. Liliana look in the mirror, you talk of Cobra but apparently you too have some mental issues going on, something that you need to really get help for and at least Cobra is clean, no OCD, just a clean person. What about this situation between Brian and Kat, why can't we let this story line die. They slept together, it is apparently a bootee call and Kat found this out, so she should have let it go and walk away, if Brian kept texting her why not block him, then he would have gotten the message, but yet you choose to keep him unblock, so who is playing with who emotion. It takes two to continue something going on and if they other person walks away and chooses to ignore the other person they will sooner or later get the hint and move on, so why is Brain still texting Kat as she say, because she is feeding into it. Women are quick to say a man is playing with their emotions but they are never quick to admit to their part of the root cause. Well I will keep watching anyway, until they bring Blank Ink Crew New York back, but I have not heard any information on the show as of yet, I guess it is a matter of how with the split up and all. I have to see my O*hit again, we can get rid or Teddy, the crazy girls, this includes sky, what the hell, give me an all man cast, I would be happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment